Rainy days •||• Iwaoi (+ Matsuhana bonus!)

A/N I actually love this.

Oikawa walked into Iwaizumi's house soaking wet and his hair an utter mess, it had started raining when he was only halfway to Iwaizumi's house. Iwaizumi instantly scolded Oikawa for getting the carpet wet but soon went to get Oikawa a change of clothes and a towel.

"Don't do that again you might catch a cold Shitty-kawa."
Oikawa smiled and took the clothes from Iwaizumi's hands then walked to the bathroom. he took off his shurt

Oikawa walked out of the bathroom in Iwaizumi's favorite Godzilla shirt and some red sweatpants. Iwaizumi smiled at Oikawa and grabbed his hand leading him to his room. Iwaizumi layed down on his bed and Oikawa layed next to him.

"Iwa-chan?"

"Yes?"

"I love you Iwa-chan."
Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and turned around to hug Oikawa. As much as he hated to say it he loved Oikawa as much as Oikawa loved him. Maybe more.

"Your such a Shitty-kawa."
Oikawa smiled at Iwaizumi with a faint blush.

"Your Shitty-kawa though."
Iwaizumi sighed and turned his head slightly up to kiss Oikawa. The kiss wasn't passionate, it was soft and clean. It was a tender kiss, not one of the lustfull kisses Iwaizumi usually gave Oikawa. Oikawa pulled away from Iwaizumi amd burried his head in Iwaizumi's chest.

"I love you Tooru, I love you so much."
Oikawa smiled at the metion of his given name. Iwaizumi only said "Tooru" when he was being serious.
Oikawa looked up at Iwaizumi and made some duck lips. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and kissed him again.

"Man i wish we could have perfect rainy days like this every day."
Just then Iwaizumi's alarm went off. He woke up and frowned but then felt someone move under the blanket and he looked under there. Oikawa was there. Turns out it really wasn't a dream. Iwaizumi layed back with a smile, boy he was happy Oikawa had talked to him that day at the park.

Word count: 327

MATSUHANA BONUS ☆

Mattsukawa was trying to sleep but Hanamaki wouldn't let him. Hanamaki kept blabbering on about how he caught Oikawa and Iwaizumi making out after practice in the club room.

"Makki shut up."
Hanamaki shut up for a second then layed down on Matsukawa.

"I just miss being at your house."
Matsukawa hugged Hanamaki and pulled him closer.

"Babe, I love you but I'm just tired"
Hanamaki smiled and looked up to kiss him. This kiss was passionate but tender, Hanamaki loved every bit of it.

"I love you Mattsun~.."

Word count: 92

Total word count: 425

•》☆《•

YEETUS THE FEETUS
lmao I love this and might turn it into an actual fanfic. Buuuuut yeah. Also the Iwaoi part kinda reminds me of me & Akamaru when it rains.
We just lay down and snuggle.

uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu

-wheeze- BYE.