I Would, But I Don't Know What Kinds of Diseases You Could Have

Chapter 2:

Jessica's POV:

After a few hours, it was around 1:00. "Brenda! I'm taking my break!" I announced to her from the counter.

"Whatever," she shot back. I left my station at the front desk and let Tony take over.

"What are you doing for your break?" He asked me. I shrugged and contemplated for a couple seconds.

"I'm probably going to hang out here. Is that okay? Never mind. I'm staying here no matter what you think," I teased.

He laughed and nodded. "You know that's fine," he smiled. Tony reminds me of a giant teddy bear. I moved away from the counter to a desk we set up for re-boxing returned shoes. I kicked my feet up on the table and sat my laptop that I keep here in my lap.

I decided to lurk around, going through the regular Facebook and Twitter, doing nothing in particular. I held short conversations with Tony and some costumers until a small box popped up on the middle on my screen. It was from Skype.

NotJustin_Bieber194 want to chat.

I know, so unsuspicious.

I spun my seat and adjusted myself to ensure no one could peek at my laptop screen. I also pulled a pair of headphones out my pocket, shoving them into my ears. Why? So no one knows I'm about to chat with one of the world's biggest celebrities. No biggie. I smiled and pressed accept. On the other side of the screen was Justin and his girlfriend, Selena. We've met before so I wasn't acting like a complete fan girl. I'd rather not think about the time I first met her.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled at both of them.

"Hey, Jessica!" Selena laughed from beside Justin. I will never get over how gorgeous she is.

"What do you want?" I asked, double checking if there was anyone around me. Nope, I was all clear.

"Nothing. I can't randomly talk to my cousin? I'm offended," he joked, holding his hands up to his heart. Selena and I giggled, and she poked his cheek. He automatically turned and kissed her.

"Y'all remind of those hippies who are all about spreading love and thinking it's the cure to everything," I stated and sighed over exaggeratedly. They're so in love, it's ridiculous.

"Sorry, I know how you feel, Jess," Selena admitted. I raised an eyebrow, and Justin exaggerated an eye roll. "We were just chatting with my friend Cole and his girlfriend. Talk about K-I-S-S-I-N-G. They were practically licking each others throats!" Justin groaned, and I burst out laughing.

We agreed on a change of subject while I adjusted in my seat again. I can never be too careful. Selena noticed and quizzed, "Where are you?"

"Work," I answered, "But I'm currently on break."

"I don't understand why you keep a job," Justin pointed out, causing me to shrug. "Seriously! You technically work for me."

"I guess just to keep my life busy. It's as exciting here as the South Pole 'cause, you know, no one goes there." I winked causing Selena to laugh.

Her eyes widened in realization, and she smacked Justin's arm. "Music time," she announced.

"Huh?" I questioned, but I had a bad feeling on what was about to go down. This was a regular occurrence from the couple whenever they were truly bored.

"We keep calling people and dancing to random songs for them," she told me sheepishly. She seems to have forgotten this is the hundredth time they've done this to me.