We Are Going To Give Those Old People A Reason To Stare At Us

Chapter 11:

Jessica's POV:

"Wait here," Zayn instructed. I stomped my foot on the ground and saluted him. "Eye, eye, Captain!" I joked. He just rolled his eyes at me and strode into the bathroom. I hid behind a plant to make the game feel all that more secretive.

After the toilet paper, we had everything. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a disguised Zayn. I had to admit, his disguise is terrible. He had on the Chinese style mustache and his cheeks were piled heavily with blush making them red. He also had on an eye patch and a cowboy hat. If you looked at him, you wouldn't think of Zayn. You would think of what an idiot he is.

I stopped hiding and smiled innocently at him. "Did you get the paper?" I asked him. He nodded and shoved some toilet paper in our bag. "Now... we win!" he screamed.

I linked my arm with his and we ran off in the direction of the fountain, our meeting place. We did our best to maneuver around pissed customers and ignore employees. But on thing did catch my eye.

Harry and Louis.

I made eye contact with Harry and we sent glares. "Faster," I instructed Zayn. I grabbed his upper arm and tugged him along while Harry had the same idea in mind. My shoes thudded on the floor as we struggled to beat each other. I don't even think Louis and Zayn saw each other yet. Only Harry and I knew.

As we neared the fountain, Harry's group the same distance away, I slid down on my knees towards the fountain. I pulled down Zayn with me. We landed in a heap on the floor right on our meeting place, but Harry and Louis were too close to slow down.

"Ah!" I shouted as the two boys landed on top of us. I groaned as someone's knee came in contact with my butt and arm in my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the bodies shift around. I did the one think that I always do when I'm lighting up situations.

I laughed.

The giggles flew out my mouth before I could even try to stop them, if I wanted to. My chuckles got louder and harder as tears formed in my eyes. I probably look retarded, but who cares?

I heard the other boys start laughing too and opened my eyes to observe them. Harry was on Zayn's stomach with his knee in my butt. Zayn's elbow was in Louis' stomach and his hat fell off. Louis was in a fetal position where his arm was across my neck and legs were tangled with Harry's.

His bright blue eyes were filled with tears whenever he managed to open them because of being in hysterics. I stopped giggling and just smiled. He had a bright smile on his face and his laugh was melodic. 

Woah, did I just think that? Okay... well, what's done is done. Everyone stopped laughing when we were interrupted by a cough. My gaze shot from Louis to Liam and Niall standing there smirking.

"How long have you been there?" Harry questioned them while untangling himself from us. I followed his motion and pushed Louis' arm off my neck and stood up. "We were here watching you speed to win when you already lost," Liam laughed. I gaped at him. "You guys already won?" I exclaimed. He and Niall looked at each other before laughing and nodding. I pouted. "Not fair," I whined.

"Poor boo," Niall teased me. I stuck out my tongue at him and faced Zayn waiting for some good news. "Technically they won," he rubbed the back of his neck. I scoffed and faced away from him. "I switch teams. I have Louis," I announced and linked arms with him. "Yeah! Be jealous," he sassed. We all laughed at him except Zayn who pouted.

"But as long as we believe in ourselves and had fun everyone is a winner," Zayn tried. I looked at Louis and we both stared at Zayn like he was an idiot. "I don't play for fun," I smirked and got up in his face. "I play to win," I scolded. I backed away with evil eyes and faced my new partner.