That's Fucking Rich

Chapter 60:

Jessica's POV:

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Louis' unexpected appearance caused me to fly into a sitting position, knocking Zayn onto his side. "Louis?" I asked. His face had turned a dark shade of red, and he kept his fists clenched by his sides. I have never seen him so angry before. I was terrified.

"What the fuck is this?!" he shouted, gesturing to my bed. As Zayn sat up it creaked beneath him in an almost mocking manner. Louis took a deep breath, which in no way lessened his mood.

Zayn opened his mouth to speak, but Louis cut him off. "No! Fuck you! You just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you, Zayn? I don't want to hear you! Answer me, Jessica!"

Zayn's eyes left Louis to give me a look of sympathy. I sat frozen in shock, the only feeling I noticed on was the water droplets softly falling from my hair onto my arms. "I-" I began, only to be interrupted as Zayn had been.

"You what?!" Louis asked condescendingly. I bit my lip in hurt and anger. Why does it matter to him? After all, I'm not the one he's dating. In fact, he never once told me about his feelings for Sofia! Is he really upset over the fact that I didn't tell him about Zayn and my relationship, if there even was one? How hypocritical!

"It's not what it looks like, Louis," I stated, gesturing to the Tv. "We were just watching a movie."

"I know-"

"Shut up!" Louis cut Zayn off again. "A movie? After, what? Fucking in the shower?! After you gave him a goddamn hickey?!" He gestured to Zayn's face. "I found him on top of you when I walked in!"

"You barged in without warning! I was just protecting her!" Zayn argued, his voice strong and defiant.

"After EVERY THING I told you, and you do this behind my back? Are you fucking kidding me?!"

I narrowed my eyes at Louis. Who the fuck does he think he is? "Stop it! What is your problem?!" I shouted back. He was surprised by my outburst then laughed sarcastically.

"You have been MIA for an entire week! Do you know how worried sick I've been about you?!" Louis slammed his hand against the wall, and Zayn jumped up from the bed. "NO! Don't you dare fucking touch me!"

"You need to calm down now," Zayn announced, holding up his hands in front of him.

"And I finally get news from Zayn that you're okay, and what do I find when I come in here?! You two laying in bed together?! You are soaking wet and, Zayn, you have a fucking hickey on your face! I know what a new one looks like, and I know you haven't been near other girls recently."

"He fell while I was taking a bath!" I defended him, climbing to the edge of the bed. I stood and, by the look on both of their faces, I realized how what I said was interpreted incorrectly.

Louis let out another sarcastic laugh. "While you were taking a bath, yeah?" He rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his messy hair. I would've admired how effortlessly handsome he looked if it weren't for this situation. "That's fucking rich!"

I noticed Zayn's jaw clench out the corner of my eye, and his eyes narrowed. "You have a lot of nerve coming in here and making stupid accusations. Just listen to us!" he exclaimed.

"Was this your plan the whole time?! You wanted to break Jessica's heart so that she's coming crying to you! Then you could make your move!" If it was even possible, Louis grew more mad by the second. The veins in his arms were bulging, emphasizing his anger. "That's fucking great! You're such an asshole!"