He's Entitled To His Wrong Opinion And That's Fine

Chapter 29:

Jeesica's POV:

"Wow," I commented, staring at the Tv screen.

"Yup," Selena added along with me. We kicked out the boys a few minutes earlier to go get us some food and something to do. That's when Selena also insisted on checking out the news.

I was everywhere. The news kept spilling the details of last night's performance. They showed photos of me singing and passing through the paparazzi as I was leaving. Then there was the controversy. The video of the boys and I chaka dancing was somehow dug up. Also, Zayn uploaded the video of me dancing to Hannah Montana when I trying to write my song. He is so dead when I get my hands on him.

I've seen a lot of celebrity gossip, but it felt surreal for it to be about me. Honestly, I was kind of excited to see what kind of rumors the press made up about me. I love the crazy, random shit they can come up with. So far not many have been announced that make any sense or have an impact on me. But, of course, the media has tons of questions.

Is Jessica single? What does her cousin think about her? What's going on between her and the boys from One Direction? And many, many more. My main concern was the other celebrities' opinions of me. That was terrifying.

So far I've been decent. A lot of the famous interviewees complimented me, which let me breathe in relief. I particularly loved Chris Rock's impression. "Jessica Bieber? Oh, I absolutely loved her! She's an amazing singer and incredibly hilarious. I'd chill with her any time of the day. Jessica, if you're watching this, don't forget my shoutout." He winked into the camera.

I laughed, shaking my head at the Tv, then continued watching the familiar interviewer ask him more questions. I am definitely going to do that 'shoutout'. The boys arrived back at the house, bursting through my unlocked door laughing. Selena and I jumped at the sudden sound, gripping onto each other for dear life.

"Mary had a little lamb. A little lamb. A little lamb. Mary had a little lamb-"

"Whose fleece was swag as fuck!" Niall screamed, interrupting Zayn's little song. The boys laughed once again, making the two of us roll our eyes. "Boys," Selena muttered. I nodded, snuggling deeper into her side to get comfortable.

"What's going here?" Harry asked teasingly. "I'm breaking up with Justin for Jessica," Selena stated seriously. They chuckled while we started at them weirdly. "I don't understand what you find so hilarious about the current situation we're in," I told them. The boys stared at us, before shrugging.

"Here's your sandwich," Liam announced, tossing a wrapped Subway package in my direction. "Yes," I breathed, catching it with ease. Zayn handed me a bottle of coke and I waited for the last part of my meal. The best part.

"Where are my cookies?" I pouted. "Louis had the cookies," Niall smirked, ratting out his friend. I turned to face the blue eyed boy and narrowed my own hazel ones. "Here," he threw me a package. It landed in my lap because my hands were too full to catch it.

"Jess's on the Tv," Harry pointed out. Niall made a 'whoop whoop' sound, grinned at me, then turned towards the screen. I rolled my eyes, watching the pictures of me float across the screen. The narrator person started criticizing me on my entrance, asking if I was 'ready' and 'mature enough' for the spotlight.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. I didn't really care about it because it was my fault for being to scared to go in the front, but the others found it hurtful. "He doesn't know what he's talking about," Harry scoffed. "That's nothing to bash her about," Selena gasped, shaking her head. "That was the shittiest thing I've ever heard," Louis sneered at the Tv.