Don't Hate Me 'Cause You Ain't Me

Chapter 14:

Louis' POV:

As the boys and I stepped through the glass doors and into the studio I shuddered. Damn, it's cold in here. Good thing I'm part werewolf. Just kidding, but if I was I'd prance around like a total bad ass.

But I am Team Jacob.

I shook that awkward, yet sexy, thought out of my head as we walked through the halls after Paul. We had our hoods up, shades on, nerf guns in hand like a boss. I started bobbing my head to an imaginary beat and making this face to where I looked like a pimp.

Paul opened a door and we stepped inside a room full of different famous people. Everyone from Russel Brand to John Travolta to Nick Minaj was in here. "What?" I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. All of these random, famous people were in front and we had yet to find out why.

"Ah, everyone is finally here," some guy announced. Everyone immediately took his comment as a statement to quiet down. The boys and I stood awkwardly next to these amazing people, feeling childish with these nerf guns. Well, except for me. Don't hate me cause you ain't me.

"I bet you are wondering why you are all here, except one of you who I am now going to call up to explain. Justin?" the man motioned out and Justin Bieber stepped forwards. We all clapped or him, who knows why. We are all just as famous as he is.

You know what? I take that clap back and dedicate it to me.

"First of all thank you guys for coming and I bet you are probably wondering why you are all here," he said making a few people chuckle. "Well, I'm pretty sure some of you are familiar with the now well-known 'mystery song writer' and most of you have bought songs from them as well, right?" he asked. We all nodded.

How could you not know who the 'mystery song writer' is now and days? That seems to be the biggest controversy in the music industry going on right now. She even wrote some of our songs on the Take Me Home album. I say they are bloody brilliant. I say I am bloody brilliant for using a word as big as controversy.

"Well, I happen to know her personally, in fact she is my cousin. We are planning on throwing her a big bash on Saturday to reveal her to the world. Live paparazzi and reporters, performances, dancing, it'll be a fun night for everyone! What we are planning on making right now is a video of each of us giving away a hint about her and will send it out later tonight since it will be done by then. It'll catch everyone's eye and prepare for the first showing of her. And I picked you all because you are her favorite all time artists," he finished and we all awwed. "So let's get started!" he announced and we all clapped. This time not for him.

Paul came and got us and dragged us down the hall, literally for Niall who wanted to talk to Justin. He pushed us into a room where there was a long, white couch that sat about three people. In front of it was a professional looking camera directed at it with an old man sitting behind it.

"Hello, get comfortable on this couch and sit however you like," he instructed. I shrugged my shoulders and dove onto the seat, taking up all the space. The boys jumped on top of me and I groaned making them all laugh. The old man started yelling at us so we sat down three on the couch and two on the top of it.

I sat up top next to Zayn while the others sat in front and we all still had our nerf guns in hand. "Let me take these," he guy said gesturing to our toys. "MINE!" I shrieked and cuddled the gun to my chest. He rolled his eyes and me and attempted to take them again. "Why don't we just keep them? It adds playfulness and originality," Liam suggested maturely. I praised him for his amazingness by reaching over Hazza and petting his face.

The man scolded us once again before instructing us on what to do. "First you will introduce yourselves and say that this is clue #7. Your clue is she has straight, light brown hair and hazel eyes," he told us. Ahh, it's a she. One girl popped into my mind when he said that and the lads knew it.

They turned to give me mocking smirks and I blushed. Yes I, Louis Tomlinson, blushed thinking about Jessica.

But Jessica is so much more than a pretty face. More than just bright brown hair that cascaded down her back and hazel eyes that lit up the room. Her smile was to die for and she had quite a fit body, but she's more than that. 

She has character. Jessica is hilarious, sweet, caring, adorable, cheeky at times, doesn't care, outgoing, and has a carefree attitude. She's everything a girl would be jealous of and a guy wish they had. Hell, I wish I had her.

"Ready?" the man asked. He counted backwards from five and a little red light lit up on his camera signalling it was recording. "Hi, we're One Direction," we all coursed together like robots. 'I'm Louis," I proudly announced and smiled widely at the camera. "I'm Zayn," Zayn flashed a side smile and this continued until all the boys introduced themselves.

"We are here to bring you the 7th clue about our 'mystery song writer'," Liam announced. Good thing the people behind the camera had a cue card telling us who is saying what, or else we'd be trying to talk over each other.

"She has straight, light brown hair," Niall tipped to the camera with a wink. "And hazel eyes," Harry finished. "Eyes that you could just swim in," I said all lovingly as a joke which made the others laugh.

Then we just sat there not knowing what to do next. Zayn raised his nerf gun at Niall and shot him in the head cross the couch. "Ow!" he cried out in surprise. He looked to see what hit him then turned to Zayn. "It's on!" he exclaimed. 

Immediately the five of us were in battle, not caring what the people were telling us to do. We shot the orange, foam bullets at each other with no care in the world. Eventually Harry gave up and just threw his gun at Liam which made me LOL.

Did I really just say LOL?

Yes, yes I did.

"Ouch! That's not in the rules!" Liam whined while rubbing his arm where he got hit. "Show me the rule book," Harry smirked. Our fun was cut short when a knock sounded on our door.

Zayn moved to open it but I stopped him. "Don't open it! It could be the killer," I protested. The camera guy rolled his eyes and moved to the door. I did the slow motion dive towards it, but landed on the floor in front of it. In fact, the camera guy opened the door and it hit me in the face.

I shriek and jumped up while holding my nose. He just smiled and shrugged. I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose. He slipped out the door and walked away before any further words could be said. I am pretty sure this will leave a bruise tomorrow.

All that was left was Justin Bieber in front of me. "Hey," I winced before leaving the door and sitting on the couch. Luckily, my nose was not bleeding. "Hey guys. Sorry about what happened to your nose man. That guy hit it pretty hard," he commented and I nodded.

"Hey!" Niall piped up. I laughed inwardly. Of course he would get excited to see his idol. Niall is like a little baby porcupine. I think they're cute.

"Do you know who the 'mystery song writer is'?" Justin asked casually. "No..." Harry answered suspiciously. "What about my cousin?" he tried again. "What are you talking about?" Zayn asked being beyond confused. Justin shrugged and smiled. "You'll fine out soon," he smirked then left quicker than you can say swaggie.