XIII

Their kisses turned heated gradually and they couldn't take it anymore, they decided to leave the building and headed to the apartment.

Lisa drove as fast as she could and managed to arrive on record time. It helped that the Audi was fast as fuck.

They barely managed to walk through the apartment door, walking inside the apartment Lisa closed the door with her foot not breaking the kiss with Jennie once.

She moved her hands to Jennie's ass and lifted her before she started to walk to her bedroom. They bumped into the coffee table and a few times against the wall.

"Stop carrying me around, I'm not a baby," Jennie mumbled between kisses. Lisa set her on the floor and they walked the rest of the small distance to Lisa's room.

Jennie slammed her against the bedroom door and kissed roughly whilst trying to take her own jacket. "Take this shit off," Lisa said tugging at the jacket.

"I'm trying," Finally Lisa succeeded at taking it off of Jennie and tossed it somewhere in the room. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to kiss you."

"You're not doing a good job."

"You need to stop fucking moving!"

Lisa pushed Jennie towards the bed and pulled Jennie's shirt before straddling her lap. 'The fuck are you doing Manoban.' Lisa's brain started to work fast. She couldn't help but feel this was wrong.

She wasn't supposed to have sex with Jennie, at least not like this. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....' "Oh shit." Lisa's voice was a whisper when she felt Jennie's hand on her, groping and squeezing.

"Take your shirt off." Jennie tugged at Lisa's t-shirt until Lisa took it off and leaned down to kiss and nibble her neck. 'Stop it now Jennie, you need to stop now.' Jennie's brain was also working fast, but it was stopped by Lisa who bit her pulse point. "I hate you."

"I hate you too, don't worry."

Lisa swiftly removed Jennie's bra and lowered her head to kiss her breasts, she started to flick her tongue on Jennie's nipples and pulled them into her mouth biting them softly. "Take my pants off, Lis." Jennie was beyond excited and she couldn't take more teasing.

"Shut the fuck off." She bit Jennie's nipple hard. "And stop telling me what to do."

"Stop teasing and I'll shut up."

Lisa unbuttoned Jennie's jeans and drag them and her underwear along Jennie's legs. "Happy?"

"Very." Jennie said with a voice so sexy Lisa had to bit her lip to stop the moan that was threatening to come out of her mouth. Lisa took one of her legs and started to kiss from her ankle to her calf all the way to Jennie's thigh.

She reached Jennie's center and took an experimental lick. She had no idea what to do but trusted her instinct and began to trace letters and shapes with her tongue on Jennie's clit.

Jennie moaned and rolled her head into the pillow. It was the first time someone got down on her and it felt so good. She moved her hands to Lisa's head and threaded her fingers on her hair, making her press her tongue harder on her.

Jennie was gasping, moaning, whimpering. She was basically a big sexy mess. She felt herself getting close, she could feel the oh so good tightening in her lower belly but then Lisa raised her head to look at her.

She had Jennie's juices around her mouth and her hair was messy thanks to Jennie. "Why did you stop?" Jennie whined.

"I want you to come on me, not on my mouth." With that, she unbuttoned her jeans and took them off along with her tight boxers. Her bonner was starting to hurt and she needed some release too.