XVI

"The fuck was that?" Barbara jumped off the bed as soon as the door was slammed.

"Sshh, t'much noise." Lisa buried her head deeper within the pillows.

"Where are my clothes, dude? ...Lisa!."

"Mmwot?."

"My clothes, where are they?" Barbara started to search all around the room but couldn't find her jeans or t-shirt.

"Dunno." Lisa mumbled into the pillow. "You threw them somewhere. What was all that noise anyway?" She turned on her back and sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I don't know, dude. I need some breakfast and a freaking pill like, right now."

Lisa grabbed her head groaning. "Don't talk about food."

Barbara smirked and kept talking. "I want like, some waffles with a shit ton of whipped cream and chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, baco-."

Lisa got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom "Shut ugh-..." She barely managed to get there. Barbara's laughter and Lisa's retching filled the silence in the room. "You sucgghh."

"Don't you want some scrambled eggs, Bec?"

"Shut up, dude!"

"Look at you, having your girl's symptoms and shit."

"Asshole...I think I found your clothes." She pointed at the pile in the bathtub with a few of the expensive champagne bottles Hanbin had in his fridge. "What the hell were you doing in there?"

"Oh, right." Barbara replied thoughtfully. "I wanted to take a bubble bath." She started laughing. "Oh, man, I need to stop drinking that much." Barbara sighted.

Lisa got up from her kneeling position and went to brush her teeth while Barbara got dress— thankfully she never got to open any of the champagne bottles, otherwise, her clothes would've been all wet — and left the room saying she needed to eat.

A few minutes later Lisa walked into the kitchen. Hanbin's chef was already making some food and Barbara was in a stool with her head in her hands and a big glass of milk in front of her. "Where's your model, dude?" Lisa asked Hanbin when he came into the kitchen already dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"At her place, maybe? No one stays the night here." He winked at her. "Hey, can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure." They went into the deck at the back of the house, looking at the beach to talk privately. "What's up?"

"Jennie was here...."

"..." Lisa's jaw almost hit the floor, what the hell was Jennie doing there. "What?"

"I don't know why." He moved his head backwards for a moment and shrugged raising his eyebrows. "But yeah, she uh, she has the security code and um she wanted to see you and I couldn't stop her and she saw you and Barbs in bed."

Lisa blew some air through her lips. "Uh, did she say anything?"

"That I was an asshole, she slapped me and then she ran away."

"She slapped you?" Lisa laughed.

"Don't you laugh, her hand is heavy."

"Did she say why was she here?"

Hanbin puckered his lips thoughtfully. "Not really. Just that she wanted, well no, she needed to talk to you."

"Hmm, that's wei-." She was interrupted mid-sentence by the ringtone of her phone. The caller ID displayed a number she didn't know. "Hello?... Yeah, this is Lisa....Uh-huh...What?...Where?...Yeah, yeah I'll be there as soon as I can."