XI

Wazzup...wazzup. I'm back with another chap. 

Okay, that sounded so bad. Sorry. 

Anyways here is Chap 11. Enjoy. =)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Hi, daddy." Jennie hugged her father and kissed him in the cheek before taking a seat at the table where he was waiting for her.

"Hello peaches, how are you Jen?... You didn't ask me to meet you here just to tell me you want me to take you back home are you?." Ji-yong looked at her suspiciously.

"No daddy, actually living with Rosé and Lisa isn't that bad. I'm here because of Lisa."

"What about her? Is she okay?"

"She's okay daddy but-." A waiter interrupted them to take their order, when he left, she kept talking. "She was fired yesterday and I know it was my fault, because of me she doesn't have her bike and she got late for work and her boss fired her and-"

"Peaches, breath. Talk slower please."

Jennie took a deep breath. "She was fired because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"She got late to work because she didn't have her motorcycle and she doesn't have it because I broke it."

"Okay." Her father nodded. "I already sent it to the mechanic, it should be ready in a few weeks."

"Thanks for that but I was thinking that maybe we could give Lisa or Rosé my car...whoever takes it. I've never used it and I don't think I'll use it anytime soon. You know I like when Daesung drives me around. This is where you come in."

Ji-yong smiled at her daughter. It was Jennie's first kind action in a couple of years. "What do I have to do?"

"It'll have to be you who gives it to them 'cause I doubt they'll accept it if it comes from me."

"Well can you blame them? You haven't been particularly nice to them, peaches."

"I know daddy but I'm trying to change that."

"You're not just saying, that right? So, you can come back home."

"It's actually hurtful that you don't trust me but I'm being serious. If you want, I can stay for the whole month there. Just please give them the car, they need it more than me." She pleaded.

"Okay, I'll meet with Lisa to talk to her about it."

"Insist as much as you can, I want them to have it."

The waiter came back with their food and drinks and they started to eat them.

"I will but you know how stubborn they both are. I'll also talk to some of my friends and see if any of them have a job for Lisa." He said taking a drink from his water.

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to Hanbin. Lisa likes to make music and she's great at it so I'll see if he can offer her a spot at his club."

"You have all this planned out, don't you?"

Jennie nodded. "I didn't sleep that much last night thinking about what I could do to help Be-...them." She stopped herself before saying Lisa's name.

Her father caught what she was about to say though, it was nice to see this kind of change in her daughter and to see her warming up to Lisa.

When Jennie arrived at the apartment hours later, Lisa was nowhere around. It was weird because she was supposed to be there already.