IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hello.

I am here to address most of the comments regarding certain characters of this fic. I am so alarmed as to why most of my readers who claim to be avid fans of the Pinks would rather claim Jennie to be dating that man. I am not against of the girls dating but all I want was proper proofs before believing such thing. And those proofs which have been claimed has nothing but pictures that doesn't connect at all.

As a fan I am baffled as how many fans like me see Jennie that way. Believing kmedia rather than Jennie addressing in one of her interview that she is nothing but a single woman. I am so disappointed that most of the so called fans would rather side with gossips rather than your faves. This awareness does not concentrate only with Jennie but the rest of the girls as well.

It seems fans cannot live and be contented of not meddling to the girls personal lives. Rather they want them to pit and match with any men just like what happened recently with Jisoo and Rosé. Why can't anybody respect that they are happy with what they have and don't need some weird analysis coming from fans and surely doesn't need fans who plays them like a puppet matching who's the next men they get in the headline with.

All I want to say is why can't everyone trust the girls and not some kmedia who repeatedly harassed the girls' privacy. Why is there always the need for others to make fun and a scene about a situation? Why can't you respect the girls?

If these comments continue on my fics. Deliberately disrespecting the girls I will archive this fic and maybe the rest.

Comment your thoughts so I can answer them.