XII

Lisa was kind of afraid of going home, she didn't want to hear Jennie's annoying yet beautiful voice when she started screaming at her for driving her car.

She had the feeling that Jennie was going to get really mad at her.

She stopped longer than necessary at every stop signal and red light. She also parked a few times trying to make more time before arriving at the apartment.

Lisa was right.

Jennie yelled at her after Lisa told her that her father gave the car to her, she even pushed her a few times against the car just to make everything more believable.

Jennie was so proud of her acting especially since Lisa believe it all. After doing all that Jennie acted like she didn't care and went back inside the apartment, she didn't talk to Lisa for the remaining of the day.

The rest of the week Lisa kept looking for another job, she had to find one as soon as possible and this time it was easier moving around thanks to Jennie's car but it also made it a little more difficult since the people at the places she went to ask for a job thought she was rich and that she didn't need a job.

So, she decided to give the car to Rosé, it took a lot of time to convince Rosé that it was better to drive the car than to ride the bus to campus and back to the coffee shop but eventually she took it.

Saturday came and Lisa was exhausted, she just wanted to lay in bed all day long and sleep but she couldn't. According to Rosé, she was a 'responsible adult' now— whatever the fuck that means. — and she had to go to work.

She got up from the bed as stealthy as she could, she didn't want to wake Jennie up and started her Saturday morning routine.

Take a shower, get clothes and makeup on, head to the kitchen just to find Rosé cooking some breakfast— 'You have to stay in bed, its Saturday Rosie.'... 'No I don't, I need to be up so you don't go to work with just cereal in your stomach.' That was also in the routine. —brush her teeth and then go to work.

It was boring and Lisa was tired of doing the same shit every Saturday, well, every day of every month but she had to do it.

She was too busy cleaning a table to notice that Rosé was there, that is until she felt her arms around her waist and her blonde hair all over her face.

"Rosie, we talked about this, one of these days I won't recognize you and I'll punch you in the face." Lisa said whilst removing all the hair from her face.

"And I told you, that if you do, I'll punch you back." She had a grin on her face. "Now turn around and give me a hug."

"You hugged me this morning." Lisa deadpanned.

"I don't care, give me the fucking hug already."

Sighing, Lisa opened her arms and Rosé went for the hug. Lisa saw Jisoo behind Rosé over her shoulder but that wasn't a surprise, they both had changed their free days from Sunday to Saturday to spend the day together, at least that's what they said.

Apparently, they couldn't do 'anything' on Sunday but Lisa knew that it was to help her whenever she needed to be at the hospital with Jennie.

What surprised her the most was that besides Jisoo was Jennie, Lisa raised her eyebrow at her but Jennie just shrugged and took a seat on one of the tables close to the windows.

"Wasn't she supposed to be at her house right now?" I whisper into Rosé's ear.

"I don't know what happened but she's staying for the whole month with us."

Lisa pulled away to look at Rosé's face, trying to find her with a smirk or a grin on her face indicating that she was joking but she wasn't. "Are you kidding me?"