II

She heard music somewhere though she didn't know if it was inside her head or outside, the music stopped suddenly so she went back to sleep thinking that indeed was inside her head. She got closer to the person she was hugging and nuzzled her head in the girl's neck when she was starting to drift off again her eyes flew open.

This was bad.

Really bad.

She had never woken up with another person in her bed— except for Rosé that time after their grandmother died, but she doesn't count because she's family — she got up from the bed quickly but careful to not wake the other person up and looked around her, this was obviously not her room. She started getting dress when the music started again but this time was accompanied by the feeling of something vibrating on her thigh, feeling her pants pockets she found her phone with Rosé's smiling face and her name across the screen.

Sliding her thumb through the screen she answered the call.

"Where are you?!"

"Uh...Jennie's um room."

"Thank god, I thought you left I'm outside at the road but I can't find Bambam's car."

"You also stayed here? Wait! What do you mean you can't find the fucking car?!."

"That is not here Lisa! Get your ass out here, we need to go home, you're already late for work and I'm late for my first class."

"Alright give me 5, I'll be right there." She hung up the phone and put it back inside her pocket, she took her blazer and shoes and walked out of Jennie's room whilst trying to button up her shirt.

She walked around the house cautiously doing her best to not get caught leaving the room or the house. Luckily for her, there was no one around or if there were, she didn't saw them since the house was pretty big. As soon as she was outside the gate, she released the breath she was holding and jogged to the place they had left the car the night before.

"No no no no no no..." Lisa kept repeating.

"Yes yes yes YES!" Rosé yelled making her wince in pain thanks to her hungover. "Good thing is that I doubt that the car was stolen."

"Rosie, I don't have money to get the stupid car out of the fucking tow yard! Besides, how the fuck are we getting back home."

"I'll talk to Bambam Lis and after school, I'll go and check how much I have to pay to get it back. Right now, we need to get you to work and get me to school, we'll just take the bus."

"It's already late for me to get to work."

"You'll be two hours late tops, c'mon let's go." They started walking down the road, right now Rosé really regretted turning down Jisoo's offer to give her a ride home.

"Here." Lisa took her shoes off and gave them to Rosé. "You've been all night in those evil heels, I'm sure you're tired and I have my socks."

Rosé looked at her with a small smile on her face, she loved how thoughtful her cousin could be. "Thanks, I am pretty tired." She removed her high heels and put Lisa's tennis shoes on. They kept walking for a while until they reached a bus stop.

When they got home, Lisa was already four hours late for work so she just called her boss and told him she was sick, it wasn't technically a lie, she was hungover sick after all. She had befriended the guy so he was cool with it but he did tell her she needed to make a double shift next time.

Rosé's next and last class was in two hours so she went to the kitchen slash living room slash dining room to cook something for them whilst Lisa took a shower. The night had been even better than she thought, she couldn't stop daydreaming about the brunette goddess that Jisoo was.