Epilogue One

Disclaimer: None of this mine, nor will it ever be. The characters belong to Stephenie Meyer and I just like to play with Edward and Bella.

Also, thank you so much for your support for my writing. It means to me more than words can say.

I'm unsure if you'd heard, but one of our beloved fandom family members passed away a couple of weekends ago. Dee Creston, lovingly known as FangirlinGrandmaDee, died peacefully and surrounded by family. This chapter is dedicated to one of the kindest, warmest and friendliest members of our TwiFamily. Her love of fic and her encouraging words will be missed, tremendously.

From me to you, Dee, {GIANT TUFANO HUGS AND SMOOCHES} ... always and forever.

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen."
John Wooden

Chapter Twenty

Epilogue One

Bella signed her name on the diary with a flourish. "I hope you enjoy the book, Sami" she smiled. "Thank you for coming out today. I'm sorry about the weather."

"I've read it so many times that my copy has fallen apart," said a girl, Sami, who was a little over eighteen. She was in a motorized wheelchair. "And reading an e-book doesn't have the same allure of holding a real book."

"I agree," Bella laughed. "My husband teases me that we're going to have to buy a second house for my book collection!"

"Well, I think books are important, especially this one," Sami said. "After my car accident, I was in a dark place. My mom was given this book and after she read it, she gave it to me. I know that I'll never walk again and my hands are ..." She held up gnarled claws that were scarred with burns. "But, reading your book helped me realize that I shouldn't just give up."

"I'm glad that I was able to help you. It's why I published my diary," Bella said, reaching over and taking Sami's hands. "You are strong, beautiful and amazing. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise." She reached behind her chair and handed the girl another book. "My second book, it's a work of fiction, a romance, but I think you'll like it ... a gift for you."

"Thank you, so much," Sami cried. Bella got up and hugged the girl. Sami's mother took a picture of the two of them and Bella asked if she could post the photo to her Instagram. Sami nodded excitedly, giving Bella her Instagram handle to tag her. She sat back down, posting the photo and waving at Sami.

Bella sat back, rubbing her neck. There was a brief pause at the book signing and she got up, looking at the books near her table. She picked up a romance novel that she'd edited, reading the blurb on the back.

"It's an addiction, Mrs. Cullen," Edward quipped, holding a cup of coffee and a little girl. He kissed the girl. "Go say hi to Mommy."

"This is a pleasant surprise," Bella beamed, crouching down to hug her three-year-old daughter, Gianna. "How are you peanut?"

"I wanted to see you, Mommy," Gianna said, playing with Bella's hair. "Daddy said we could."

"Diane let me in," Edward laughed. "I bribed her with coffee."

"Where's Seth?"

"He's flirting with some girls at Starbucks," Edward groaned. "Gianna wanted to see her mommy." He bent down, kissing Bella's lips. "And I wanted to see my wife."

"Your wife is glad you're here. I'm almost done," she smiled, holding Gianna in her lap. "I never expected a new cover of my diary, A Single Step, would mean a book signing tour and all this publicity."