Chapter Twelve

Disclaimer: None of this mine, nor will it ever be. The characters belong to Stephenie Meyer and I just like to play with Edward and Bella.

Also, thank you so much for your support for my writing. It means to me more than words can say.

I'm unsure if you'd heard, but one of our beloved fandom family members passed away a couple of weekends ago. Dee Creston, lovingly known as FangirlinGrandmaDee, died peacefully and surrounded by family. This chapter is dedicated to one of the kindest, warmest and friendliest members of our TwiFamily. Her love of fic and her encouraging words will be missed, tremendously.

From me to you, Dee, {GIANT TUFANO HUGS AND SMOOCHES} ... always and forever.

"The one thing you learn is when you can step out of your comfort zone and be uncomfortable, you see what you're made of and who you are."
Sue Bird

Chapter Twelve

It had started raining while they were out to dinner and Edward didn't want Bella falling on the slick ground. The rental car pulled up to the entrance and Edward helped Bella into the passenger seat, kissing her lips. "Maybe not hotel sex, but experimentation?" he suggested.

"As long as I get to touch you ..." Bella breathed. "Kiss you ..."

"Fuck," Edward panted. He closed the door and sprinted to the driver's side. He tipped the valet as he slid into the driver's seat. With hard, loving kiss, Edward put the car into gear and drove back to their hotel. Bella's hand glided along Edward's thigh as she smiled seductively at him. "You're killing me, beautiful."

"I don't want you to die, Edward. I'm just building anticipation," Bella giggled.

"Trust me, my anticipation is about to force open my pants," Edward groaned. He pressed his foot to the gas, needing to get to the Omni Hotel as soon as possible. The drive was a blur, a haze of sexual frustration and the promise of more. He'd had sex. But, what he would do with Bella was not going to be sex. He wanted to lavish her body with kisses and make her feel nothing but pleasure.

It would be more.

So much more.

Arriving at the hotel, they made their way up to their suite. Edward, as much as he wanted to let Bella use her own steam, lifted her into his arms. "What about my independence?" Bella quipped, giving Edward a sexy grin.

"Bella, I love you more than words can describe. However, I'm aching for you. Besides, I wanted to sweep you off your feet," he quipped, striding to their room. "Back pocket. The key to our room is in my wallet."

Bella smirked, sliding her hand down his back to his ass, squeezing it. He growled as she massaged his rear before retrieving his wallet. Opening it, she plucked out the key and unlocked the door. Edward pushed open the door, placing Bella on the bed. She smiled seductively as Edward put on the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and locking it with a flick of his wrist. He made his way back to Bella, caging her with his body. She smirked, tugging on his shirt and kissing him deeply. Edward wrapped his arm around her body, moving her back onto the pillows. His mouth was hard and insistent. "What are you going to do to me, baby?" Bella asked as his lips moved down her neck.

"Strip off your clothes and taste every inch of your alabaster skin," Edward purred. "I want you to feel nothing but pleasure, Bella. No pain. Just waves of ecstasy." His hands moved to the hem of her shirt. Bella smiled, kissing him as he dragged it up and off her body. He tossed it haphazardly to the side while Bella made quick work of the buttons of his shirt. Her hands traced the ridges of his abdomen as she eased it off his shoulders. Shrugging it off, he gripped her hips and carefully rolled them so she was straddling his hips. "You okay?"