Jlaire or Clash?

Guys I'm almost there!! Can I get 1000 comments???

Enjoy!!

~ Claire's POV ~

I woke up in my bed, warm and lonley. I looked around and saw nothing but a note on my table.

Hey baby! You said you were sick so I took you to the couch to get you some water but you were asleep by the time I got it. So I carried you up here, I had to go to tthe studio but Cameron's here. Everyone else is in their rooms. So yeah.. Be back soon - Justin

Why did I feel sick?? Hm.. I walked down and saw.. Nash.. With Madison.

I felt the same sickness. I laid back down and tried not to think about it. But it's weird because.. I'm with Justin. I shouldn't even care what Nash does with his life. He shouldn't be popping up in my mind. Because I'm over him. I mean.. I kissed JJ, Matt, and now I'm with Justin. Whoa.. That didn't sound right.. But he stll shouldn't be in my head! I got up and wanted to go see Cameron. I was walking when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sor-"

"Watch where you're going"

"Sorry.."

I began to walk away again. I can't stand to look at her.. Madison.

~ KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ~

"Come in.."

I walked in and saw Cameron laying in bed with...

"A-Are you?"

They looked at each other and smiled

"Are you???"  They nodded  "Oh I'm so happy!!!"

Cameron and Kayla are a thing now!!!

"Oh my god!?!?! When did this happen?!"

"Last night really.."

"I am soo happy!! Camla is a thing!!!!"

"Camla??"  Cameron said laughing

"Yeah your ship name!!"

"Ok then Camla, what is you and Justin's ship name?"

 "I don't know.. Jlaire"

"Awww!! Jlaire!!"  Cameron said with a girly voice

"Shut up!"

"I still like Clash.."

"Cameron shut up!!"

"I agree with him Claire.."

"Whatever.."

"Wait Claire-"

"Forget it Cameron.."

I walked out and went to my room and laid down. I need to think about this..

Jlaire or Clash?

 ~~~

~ Nash's POV ~

"Because I don't like you! Nobody does!"

"Then why did you date me Nash???"

"Because I'm stupid Madison! I love Claire!!"

"Fine we're done!!"

"Good!"

She left and I laid down, Not hurt or sad or anything. Breaking up with Madison made me feel nothing but happy. I was just thinking about Claire. She's with the guy who is like.. I guess "perfect." I mean he's Justin Bieber, he could get any girl and any girl would date him. But I'm Nash Grier! I could get any girl right? But the only girl I want is Claire.. God I'm so stupid to break up with Claire over something that stupid. I don't care if she's dating Justin I'm gonna get her back. I just need Cameron's help.