Cake?

READ END NOTE AND COMMENT

~ Nash's POV ~

"You're all that matters to me, What's a king bed without a queen?"

Claire and Justin were singing an acoustic version of All That Matters and it was sound really good so far.

After they were finished the interviewer went and asked some questions.

"Okay so we know you two used to date.."   No duh   "How do you two still mange to be friends even if.. There was heartbreak there?"

Yeah how do you?

"Well the way we ended wasn't a normal break up.. We kinda just.. It's like.. Hard to explain" Justin said while laughing a little. The crowd laughed along with him then it went back to the way it was.

"No but I really care about her and I honestly don't want to lose her over a stupid fight we had so when we ended we agreed we would still be friends and hang out like nothing ever happened."

Everyone nodded and clapped. All of a sudden candy was thrown up. Justin caught it and laughed.

"I know who loves this candy" He then threw it to me. You know.. I should come to these things more.. They're fun.

Claire laughed then after the interview they came backstage.

"Hey"

She walked over smiling and kissed me. I gave Justin a quick hug then we sat down.

"That was really good guys"

"Was it? Thought my voice cracked" Claire said

"No it was amazing!"

"Yeah you just elevated your voice which sounded really good!" Justin said

"Thanks"

We continued to talk for awhile until somebody came in.

"Excuse Mr. Grier?"

"Yes?"

"Somebody is here to see you"

"Oh alright"

I walked out and saw Cameron.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I have an interview in New York so I came to say bye because I have to get to the airport now"

"Aw alright well Claire is in here come on"

We walked back to the room to see Claire and Justin talking.

"Cameron! What are you doing here?"

"I have to go to New York, I came to say good bye"

"What?"

She jumped up and ran to him. She then hugged him.

"Bye Cameron! I love you!"

"I love you to!"

He gave me and Justin a quick hug then left.

~ At Home ~

"Seems weird without Cameron here"  Justin said

"Very. Kinda like.."

"No one is making cookies. That's why it's weird"  Claire said

I laughed then kissed her head. 

"Come on, we'll make some"

"What's that smell?"  Justin asked

"Smells like.. Cake?"

We all walked to the kitchen to see Matt, Carter, and Shawn "trying" to make a cake.