Dallas VS Grier

~ Nash's POV ~

We ran downstairs and saw Cameron on TV. 

"What's going on?"

"Shh! Look!"

"Alright so apparently today Cameron Dallas.. Snapped."

"What??"

"Cameron was going through the airport to his car when fans started lining up for pictures. Cameron was stopping for pictures when a paparazzi started yelling at him."

"What the hell man?! Where's your slut sister?! And your homo Best friend?! You're stupid dude! You're a little prick!"

"Cameron Dallas, 21, was smiling for pictures, letting the man be when he started saying more stuff about his sister Claire Dallas, 17, and his best friend, Nash Grier, 17."

"You know dude, f*** off! Leave my sister and my best friend out of this! You just have no f****** life! Get one! Instead of making your parents disappointed in you!"  

"Cameron then began to run after the guy but his guards pulled him back and into the car."

It then showed Cameron trying to hit the guy but the guards pulled him back. 

This dude..

Everyone was so focused but then all of a sudden we heard laughing. We turned to see Shawn with his arm around Claire. Laughing.

"What???"

"You guys!"  He said laughing still.

"Again.. What??"

"You act like Cameron is going to get hurt or even let them talk about you guys like that. He's 21 for God's sake. He's totally fine. Besides no harm was done. He's fine and he's not in jail."  Shawn said sitting on the table eating a muffin.  We then took a moment and thought about it. He's right. 

"Well.. To be honest.. That was awesome!!!!"  Claire yelled.

We then laughed. I pulled her close to me by her waist and kissed her.

"God you're so cute"

"Shut it Grier!"

"Make me Dallas"

"Ohhh!!! Dallas VS Grier!!!"  Matt yelled.

"Oh don't. She can't handle it."

"Oh yeah?"

I smirked then kissed her again.

"You'll be sorry Dallas."

"Bring it Grier"

~~~

~ Claire's POV ~ 

"Alright so it's a prank war?"  

"Pretty much, who ever gives in first loses."  I said packing my backpack.

"Claire you have to win."

"I know that Macey. Just give it a few days, he'll give in."

"Sure hope so"

"Know so"

I smiled at her then we walked out and downstairs.

"Oh.. Okay. The whole "I'm Leaving" prank. Very nice"

"Actually I'm gonna go help Lotte with her makeup for her date tonight with Johnson which he should also be getting ready for"

"Oh crap"

Johnson then looked at his watch and ran upstairs.

"Whatever.. This war will be over by tomorrow night."