Game 1

135th Chapter.. That's a lot...

BTW I honestly don't know if you guys will.. Never mind.. Just I really hope you like this one

~ Nash's POV ~

We finally finished eating then we were going back to the hotel. Claire was tired and she fell asleep in the car. Everyone laughed a little, I then got out my phone and turned on Snapchat.

"Guys.. The bae's sleep.."

I showed her leaning on my shoulder and Jack and Jack jumped up in the back and video bombed. I laughed and kissed the top of her head then ended the Snap. I posted it and not even 5 minutes later my Twitter and Instagram was blowing up. I looked and saw a small clip on Vine and I looked at the comments.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! #CLASH

NASH JUST FREAKING MARRY HER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO PERFECTTTTTTTTT

Ew lol bye

ok wtf ew Claire

OH MY GOD RELATIONSHIP GOALS AFFFFFF

CLASH IS THE REASON WHY I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP

I laughed a little at some of the comments but some were hating but whatever..

We got to the hotel and there were some Pap but we had some cops at the hotel already. I made sure everyone was out because I don't want any of the girls to be left in the limo. I also got out last because I was carrying Claire. We got out then I kinda ran in because of all the people. Everyone said goodnight to everyone then we all went to our rooms. I went to our room, I laid her on the bed, I put the blanket on her and I went and changed in the bathroom. I came out and forgot we left our tv on. I saw it was on a celeb inside thing or whatever.

"Now Claire and Nash. Aren't they the cutest?!?!"

How the hell did they already have this on tv?!

They showed the video and talked about us for awhile.

I laughed a little then turned the light and tv off. I got into my bed because Claire looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her. I laid down and slowly fell asleep.

~ Next Day At The Airport ~

"Alright later"

"Bye Cam I love you" Claire said as she hugged Cam

"Love you to"

We were saying bye to everyone because we were flying out to The Bay.

After saying bye to everyone we got on our plane and straight away fell asleep because it was 3 in the morning.

~~~~

"Nashly... Wake up..."