#GetClashBackTogether

Can we get the hashtag #GetClashBackTogether trending? No..? Ok..

Enjoy..

~ Nash's POV ~

God I'm sooo stupid!! How could I do that to her?! I wasn't thinking!! And she won't even talk to me now!

~ Claire's POV ~

He's such a jerk! He thinks he could get me back just like that?! He's.. Ugh!!!

 I laid down not knowing what to do but cry..

~~~~~~~~

I woke up hearing talking.. I got up and opened my window to see Cameron on the phone. I left him alone then walked downstairs. I saw everyone standing by the door.

"Hey what's going on?"

"We have a meeting"  Jack J said

"Oh ok.. Well have fun.."

"You to"

"What?"

"Nothing.. Uh.. Bye!"

"No! Wait what do you mean?!"

"Nothing! Later!"  Carter yelled 

"Bye guys.. I guess.."

They all left then I sat down not knowing what to do since everyone was gone. 

"Hey guys I'm rea- Where are they??"

"Nash?"

"Claire?? Where is everyone?"

"They went to a meeting I thought you went with them"

"I was gonna go but I guess they left me.. Hold on I'm gonna call them. ~~~ Cameron where are you? Why? But- What?? Wait.. No- Ca- Wait!- I- No, I- I- Whatever..  What? Ok, Whatever, bye"

"What's wrong?"

"They meant to keep us here"

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. So..?"

"Um.. Hi?"

"Hey.."

"Ok.. Well Uh.. I'm gonna go upstairs.."

"No! Wait! Please.. Can.. We.. Talk?"

"Nash.."

"Please! Look I know I was a jerk but you can at least forgive me?"

"No I can't Nash! What you did was unforgivible! You were-"

Before I could finish he pulled me to him and kissed me. 

"I know.. But please I'll do better, I swear to you right now please"

I looked into his beautiful bright blue eyes. I started to lean in but I stopped myself and pushed him away.

"Nash stop! Ok?! Get it through your head we're over! You were-"

"I know I was a jerk, I know I was stupid, I know I was a complete asshole! But please I'll do anything!"

"No! Nash you won't!"

"Yes I will! Give me a chance!"

"I gave them to you already!"

"Claire please just one more!"

"Why do you even fight for me?! You don't care!"

"When I fight with you It's because I really care, I'm fighting for us. If I didn't care I wouldn't bother. Even if we fight a lot, I still want you in my life."

"Why? I'm not worth fighting for.."

"I used to think love wasn't worth fighting for but when I saw you I was ready for war. Please Claire.. I love you.."

"Why do you love me?"

"Because you mean everything to me. You mean the whole fucking world Claire"

"Nash.."

I didn't know what to do. So I walked over and kissed him

"I love you Because you're the type of guy to laugh at me when I fall but pick me up and tell me you still love me.."

~ Nash's POV ~

I smiled then kissed her again..

"But.. Nash.. What you did..."

"No please don't think about that. Please! Claire just look at me. Look me in the eyes and forgive me. I know it was wrong but-"

"No! Nash! I can't do this again.."

She pushed me back then ran upstairs.

"Shit.."

I was now hurt. I hit the wall out of sadness then went to my room.

God.. How do I get her back?

 ~~~~~~

After hours of thinking I knew what I was going to do. And I knew it would work..

~ Claire's POV ~

He's such a jerk! Ughhhhhh!!!!! I can't believe I still love him.. I shouldn't though.. Right? I got bored so went on Vine and started to read some comments..

Hahhhahahahahaha OMG! God Claire I love you sooo much! You always make me laugh! 

I loveeeeeee the wayyy you sinnggggg!!!! OMG!!!

Claire!!!!!!!! GET BACK TOGETHER WITH NASHHH!!!!! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!! COME ON PLEASSSEEE!!!!! CLASH IS THE OTP!!!!!

Claire follow me on twitter Pleassseee!!! @OMG_Dallas_Cam_Claire98 (<Fake)

NOOOO IS CLASH REALLY BROKEN UP?!?!?!?!?

Nash loves you. You Love Nash. Therefore.. CLASH NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

#GetClashBackTogether

Is that really a hashtag??? I wanted to find out so I went on twitter and looked it up..

17.658.387 Results for: #GetClashBackTogether

What??? No.. That shouldn't be trending! We broke up! Gosh...  

I went back to Vine to post a video..

"Hey guys I'm gonna be on Younow so come watch me live!"

I put the link and everything else then posted it. I got my laptop then went to broadcast. I got on and not long after a few hundred were already watching.

"Hey guys.."

I started to read and answer some questions.

"No Cameron is not here.. I do like Las Vagas it was really fun... Uh.. I'm not sure where i got my bed spread Cam got it for me.. Yes I do want to come to Canada..''

I  guess it's time to tell them..

''Ok guys.. So I got on here to explain what's going on.. So yes.. Me and Nash broke up uh.. we got into a fight and it didn't end well but.. We.. Uh.. I'm sorry.. I just wanted to let you guys know that Clash.. Might be over for good.. I'm not sure but.. We'll let you know.. And sorry I was on here not that long but that's all I wanted to say so um.. Yeah love you all and yeah..''

I got off and just sat there thinking.. Clash might be over for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy!! liked it? sorry this one also sucks but..

1-10?

Vote 

Comemmnt 

Share

Love you!!