Stupid Little Stars..

READ END NOTE!

~ Nash's POV ~

"I'm sorry about everything.. I just love you so much and I need you in my life.. I don't know how I got you but I plan on doing it again.."

"It's not going to be that easy Nash.. You lost my trust.."

"I know that I lost it but I'm going to get it back. I swear that to you. All I need from you is to forgive me.."

"I.. I really don't know.."

"Ok.. I'll just.. Go then.. Good night.."

"Good night.."

I began to walk out when she saw..

 "Nash? What's on your arm?"

"Uh.. Nothing.. Nothing. It's nothing."

"Nash.. Did you cut??"

"No.."

She walked over and moved my hand. I don't why i let her but she saw and saw everything.

"Nash.."

"Good night.."

I left and went to my room. I changed and laid down and just started to think if she will ever forgive me..

~ Claire's POV ~

Nash left, and I started to cry. How could he cut? He made me stop.. I turned off my light and I laid down just thinking if I should take him back.. No.. I shouldn't.. He did so much to hurt me. I know Nash wouldn't hurt me on purpose though.. And I hurt him to the point where he cut. And He was mad and he didn't mean to.. Wait why am I sticking up for him? He's a jerk! I shouldn't be thinking about that.. It was dark in my room and all that light that I could see was the moon..

~ Flash Back ~

"It's dark.."

"I know right.. But look at the moon"

"I know it's soo pretty!"

"Hey.. Come on.."

Me and Nash got up and we went outside to the backyard.

"Nash what are you doing??"

"Come on.."

He got the ladder and then we climbed up to the roof. I saw some blankets and pillows.

"What's all of this?"

"It's where I want to sleep tonight"

"What?"

"Come here"

I walked to Nash and we laid down. I was in his arms then I looked up and saw all of the stars.

"Oh my god! This is soo pretty!!"

"Just like you.."

"Nash you're amazing.."

"Not even close to you.."

"I'm not close to North Carolina.."

"Are you serous? This is shit compared to You and this is soo beautiful."

"I'm not better then this"

"Yes you are.. You're perfect"

I smiled then kissed Nash. We continued to talk the rest of the night while under the stars.