Camera's Ready?

~ Claire's POV ~

"It's been 3 hours, someone is about to get pranked!" Will said walking over shaking the silly string.

"No!! That's not fair! You didn't even give him no clue of where we're at!"

"Of course we did! We're not-"

"Uhh.. Nash?"

"Yeah?"

"I still have the clue in my pocket.."

"Hayes!!!"

Before Nash could fully get mad at Hayes a car pulled up. Everyone watched it as it parked. Once it parked Cameron stepped out of the drivers seat.

"Cameron!!" I yelled

"Cameron??" The boys said confused as they stepped closer to Cameron.

"Hello there" He answered back.

"Where were you?! I was about to get pranked!"

"Well a flight to Chino Hills is an hour flight so I had to wait"

"What?" The boys asked

"Hello Boys"

"Sierra!!!" I yelled.

"Sierra???"

"Whoa whoa whoa you brought Sierra?" Nash asked walking forward a little. "That girl is-"

"Scary" "Evil" Wicked" "Knows what she's doing!" Hayes and Will said counting the things off

"Well other than you guys shocked to see me and my sister, this was the highlight of my day."

Sierra ran to the drivers seat while Cameron then pushed a button on his phone and a while bunch of Goo poured on the boys. After he did that Cameron ran to me and picked me up and ran back to the car. He jumped in the back with me and Sierra started driving off.

Cameron untied me and then I jumped up and hugged him.

"How did you-"

"Don't ask"

"You're amazing!"

"Well I am a Dallas"

"Yeah I know. And you!"

I jumped up and hugged Sierra from behind. She smiled and chuckled a little.

"How did you-"

"Cameron just booked a flight. I didn't know what was going on but since now I do we'll make them give in way soon than we do"

"You guys.."

They both chuckled as we continued to drive.

~~~

~ Nash's POV ~

"Nash we're losing. If anything else happens we might as well give up."

"No! Look we're just not thinking hard enough! Okay.. Umm.."

"Nash.."

"Will, I'll think of something just.. Give me time."

"Nash look I know you don't want to lose but-"

"I got it!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure"

"Are you really sure?"

"Will, she's my girlfriend. I know that girl like the back of my hand. And this prank is the only thing that would get Claire, Sierra, and Cameron to stop. I'm. Surely. Truly. Madly. Crazy. Positive."