Favorite Song, Member, And Hair...?

~ Claire's POV ~

"So who's your celebrity crush?"  I questioned him as we wait for the ride to go on.

"Hmm... I'm quite fond of Angelina Jolie, she seems nice"

"Yeah, she's amazing. Love her movies."

He smirked  "Yeah I know. So here's a question. What's your favorite song by us?"

"Ooh... That's such a hard one.. I have no idea... Umm.. Maybe.... Ugh!!! I have no idea!!"

He laughed  "Okay okay, then.. Who's your favorite member?"

My eyes then got wide and I sat back.

"Dave..."

He then started bursting out laughing.  "You have a favorite!! Who is it?!"

"I am not telling you!"

"Who has the best hair then??"

"Oh um- Wait!! No!! Cause if I say the best hair you'll think he's my favorite!!"

"Oh so it's me?"

"What?! How would you think-"

"You said 'He' so I'm thinking it's me"

"Did you just call them all girls?"

"Well it's only the nice thing to do, I mean my Mum always taught me to treat the ladies right"

I started laughing and then the ride started going.

"Oh Zayn.. You're.. Something. Aren't ya?"

"Perhaps, okay okay well answer this. If you had to choose one to date.. Who would that be?"

"Umm.. Well i don't know. I don't any of you that well yet so.."

"Okay well who do you know the best as if right now."

"Well that would be you since we've been talking for the past 10 minutes."

He smirked  "I see.."

The music then began playing and the lights went down. I smiled and then leaned on Zayn's shoulder.

"I guess at this moment, You"

He then smiled and put this arm around my shoulder.

~~~~~

We got out and as soon as we walked out we saw Louis on Harry's back while Niall was on Liam's back and they both looked dead.

"Umm.. You okay?"

"We're fine, just these two being the little ones they are wanted a ride after because they said their legs are 'not' working after that ride"  Harry said

"Hey Harry you can shut up, Alright? Sorry if me and Nialler aren't as big and bad as you and Liam!"  Louis said with his head popping up from Harry's shoulder.

I saw Louis and, I swear me and Zayn, had to stop ourselves from laughing. His hair was a mess, it was all sticking up and in his face. He looked so cute though! As he put his shoulder back on Harry's shoulder Niall's head came up.

"Yeah Harry!"

Yet when Niall came up his hair was still sticking up like he just brushed it back. Alright.. Niall looks pretty good.

"Thanks Love"  Niall said winking.

Oh god.. Did I just say that out loud?!

"Yeah.. You kinda did"  Zayn said