Best Friends and Pizza

So....

I'm thinking about ending the book..

~ Claire's POV ~

"And that's how I was born.. Just kidding, but yeah nothing really special about me."  I explained.

"You're quite interesting if you ask me."  He said with his chin on his hand, while smiling.

I smiled  "Not compared to you.. You're Louis Tomlinson!"

"Oh please, I was discovered on the X-Factor, you were discovered for being you. Being fun! And.. Outgoing!"

"Whatever Louis, I think that you-"

"LOOK OUT!!"

He yanked my arm back and we fell to the ground. As I looked there was a huge spay of water. I then looked back at him, and noticed I was on top of him.

"Oh uh.. Thanks"

"No problem, now shall we carry on? I think the cruise is over?"

I then felt the boat stop and people gave us weird looks as they walked off.

"Oh right."

He helped me up and we walked off. As we walked off we then saw the boys waiting for us. Before I could walk over he grabbed my arm, gripped it and whispered in my ear.

"We're for sure hanging out again." 

I smiled  "Of course"

We then walked over and their convo became more clear.

"Niall you just ate!"

"But I'm hungry!!"

"Niall, you just ate. We'll eat later"

"But I'm hungry now!!"

"Niall?"  I said quietly

"Niall you just ate!"

"Umm.. Niall?"  I said again

"But I want more!! I didn't even eat anything!"

"Niall?"  I said... Again.

"Niall you ate two corndogs! Half of Liam's burger and a mini apple pie!!!"

"But I-"

"Niall!!!!"

Everyone's head turn to me and I then noticed they were all staring at me.

"Oh whoa okay no, I don't like this"  I said hiding behind Louis.

"Don't like what Love?"  Louis questioned.

"The fact that One Direction is looking at me. Uh.. Okay. Niall!! Come here!"  I said snapping my fingers in the air, yet still hiding behind Louis.

They laughed then Niall came over.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go on a ride with me?"

His face then lit up and took my hand.  "Forget food lads, we'll meet you at Dumbo, we're going on a ride. But first M'lady I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." 

He walked away, and Everyone's jaw then dropped.  "What?"  I questioned.

"He just.."  "You just made him.."  "Did you really just..?"

"What? What did I do???"  I asked quite scared.

"You just made him pass up food!"

"What do you mean???"