▬ 01: BIRTHDAY BASH ▬

LIFE FOR TARYN WAS A LOT MORE DIFFICULT NOW THAN IT WAS IN THE PAST

      LIFE FOR TARYN WAS A LOT MORE DIFFICULT NOW THAN IT WAS IN THE PAST. Secrets about the world around her were revealed.. And she couldn't never think about things in the same way again.

    But, what surprised her the most, was the fact that right beside Embry.. She'd gained another incredibly close friend. Bella Swan was very quiet at the start of things. Taryn didn't always get along with quiet and reserved people.. She sort of preferred people who would go out and have fun with her, take risks, have a lot of similarities to herself. 

     Maybe that was why Bella and her got so close. Bella was different compared to the crowd she usually hung around. Sometimes, different was good. Taryn had spent many nights over at Bella's house, joking with Charlie (who loved her and allowed her around their house pretty much any time), and having deep conversations and forming inside jokes with Bella. 

      During those times, Taryn decided that she would always be there for Bella when she needed someone. 

      But, deeper into the first school year Bella was in Forks and further into their friendship, Taryn almost regretted making that promise to herself.. for various reasons. 

      The Cullens, the quiet siblings who sat in the corner of the cafeteria and never really bothered with others, were mystical creatures that Taryn never would've thought existed. Like ever.

      The entire Cullen family was a coven of vampires. At first, she didn't believe a word of what her friend was saying. It seemed so made up.. It made her laugh so hard she had tears pouring out her eyes. 

      But, soon, she realized that Bella was speaking honestly and she'd seen her boyfriend's abilities; and that the family very reluctantly agreed to let Bella tell her closest friend, being convinced that Taryn could keep this secret. This terrified Taryn. She almost immediately dove to protect Bella, arguing with her about how she should break up with her boyfriend (Edward Cullen) to preserve her own safety, as well as Taryn's. Bella discontinued the argument by telling Taryn that she was safe.. and Taryn was too. 

      She explained solid and important details about the lifestyle of the Cullen family. Like how they didn't consume human blood, strongly believing that the lifestyle they were created for was wrong. She even convinced Taryn to meet their family at their home. 

      So, Taryn agreed to meet the Cullen's and found that they were surprisingly pleasant people for what they were. Her favorite Cullen had to be Emmett, of course. He was the most laid back and fun loving.. Those types of people were the people that attracted Taryn. So Emmett, despite being the tallest and strongest there, was the one she was least afraid of. Carlisle, too. She liked how humble and wise he was.  But, they were all polite and kind, even Rosalie. 

       This surprised Taryn. Rosalie just looked like a mean girl because of how sharply beautiful she was; and how she only looked happy when she was beside Emmett.. Plus, Taryn had heard how aggressive she always was to Bella.