Part 25: Real Hero

As I closed my eyes I heard a thud sound and tried to open them again to see what was happening.

Someone attacked Louis from behind and the stone fell from his hand near the tree I was lying.

I tried to see who it was and it was...Aiden.

He was alive! That gave me strength and hope. Louis stood up and punched him back and Aiden fell on ground.

He held him up in air and suffocated him. I tried not to make any sound and approached to the stone.

I held it tight in my hand and my hand glowed. Before he kills Aiden I've to kill him.

I tried to stood up and but my stomach was hurting. I took out the knife and tried to heal my wound but it wasn't working. Maybe Because all my powers were in the stone.

With bleeding stomach I stood up and closed my eyes. I called upon my power and concentrated on them with tightening my grip on stone.

There was a blue glowing power ball on my other hand and I attacked Louis with it.

He and Aiden both fell on ground and without wasting time I stabbed Louis with my magic Sword and took his heart out.

He was dead finally and I fell on ground. I didn't had the energy to even open my eyes because the blood was constantly flowing and my world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to open my eyes but my eyes felt heavy. The air was filled with sweet aroma of flowers and food that made my stomach gurgled.

I felt a hand holding my hand and rubbing it. I tried again to open my eyes and I saw a pastel pink ceiling.

"She's awake!", someone shouted in joy.

My vision got better from blurry and I saw king Queen and all the family sitting beside me and smiling at me.

"Welcome home princess", king said and kissed my forehead.

"Our daughter is back after so many years", queen smiled and cried and king hugged her.

should I say mom and dad?

I always felt an unexplainable affection towards them and palace, little did I know it was my home.

I didn't had energy to say anything Or sit up. "Relax you need to rest now it's already late night, we'll talk tomorrow you need to sleep now darling", queen said and kissed my cheeks.

Oops sorry, mom not queen!

"Aiden", was all came out of my mouth.

"He's also fine and resting in his room", mom told me and wished me goodnight and left.

I turned to my left side and saw a beautiful jewelled box on side table. I picked it up and opened it and inside was lying my stone.

I took it in my hand and felt all the energy coming back to my body. I put my hand on my stomach and healed my wound.

I went to washroom and splash water on my face and saw myself in mirror.
These past few days changed my life completely, my father was not my father, my Louis was not my Louis, and those who were strangers to me turned out to be my family.

I felt relieved now and I knew what I've to do now. I turned myself invisible and went to Aiden room.

He was lying soundly on his bed. I went near him and touched his face, he saved my life but still he had a lot to explain.

I healed his wounds with my powers and stood up to leave when he held my hand.

"Sapphire?", he said in low voice.

"Aiden"

"Come sit", he said.

"You should take rest we'll talk tomorrow", I said.

"I won't be at rest till I tell you the truth", he said and I sat beside him.

"I wrote that letter to you, it didn't meant anything. I wrote that because every time I came close to you you got hurt and I didn't wanted to hurt you more it was getting fatal for you and keeping you safe was more important to me then anything", he locked his eyes with mine and kissed my Hand.

"So it wasn't true?", I asked

"No it wasn't, I love you Sapphire. I wrote that all so you could hate you and keep distance so that you'll be safe and...", I kissed him.

Yes I kissed him, I dint know from where I got the courage but maybe his words and his true love was enough to give me strength and confidence.

He kissed me back, it was a gentle yet emotion exchanging kiss. It was raw yet gentle, it was aggressive yet kind.

I pulled back as I ran out of breath and he put his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much princess ", he said.

"I love you too Prince", I said and we both chuckled.

"I'm sorry that I attacked you", I said.

"Don't be sorry it wasn't you he hypnotised you to kill me, your eyes turned black and I knew he wants you to kill me so I faked dying", he said.

"He came earlier to palace and attacked me so I shot him back, he just did it to provoke me so that he can make the scene look I'm villain and then he locked everyone in room so that no one can come to help even he knocked down the guards", he continued.

"So I'm not guilty?", I asked playfully.

"You're not", and he pulled me back into kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~