Part 15: thorns

"Thank you", I said to him while absorbing the scent of roses.

"For what?"

"For making those butterflies sit on my finger", I told him.

"Oh come on I didn't made them sit and you don't have to thanks me", he said.

"By the way I feel like I have seen you somewhere", he said uncertainly.

"You saw me at ball", I giggled he got a memory issue.

"Yeah I know that but I guess I have seen you before", he said rubbing his chin maybe this was his way to remember.

"Where's you village?", he continued.

"I dint know much about the directions but it's in the south from here it's a small village famous for fruit orchids", I told him proudly.

"Now I remember I have seen you on an orchid I'm not sure which one but I used to visit there once or twice a month", he told.

"Oh really! That's good then you might have seen the vegetable fields and farmland as well", I was so happy that someone know about my village.

"Uh yeah I have seen that too", there was uncertainty in his voice.

"Okay I'll tell you more about it, um if you get bore then tell me, but I'll still tell you if you get bore", we both laughed. I never knew I would become so informal with a prince, next king to be of Atlantiona.

After a while of blabbering about my village and telling him about my friends I finally decided it's enough for today I dint want to annoy him.

"You're an amazing person Sapphire", he said still laughing his face was red.

"Thank you prince, same to you, you're just like Melody", I told him.

"Is she your friend, you didn't mentioned about her", he asked.

"Oh yeah forgot about them. Melody is my cat actually", I told him.

"So you wanna say I'm a cat?", he asked laughing and making cat faces.

"No I didn't meant that, okay then you're like Judy", I told him.

"Is she your dog?"

"No no she's my cow", I told him.

"Oh come on I'm not fat like cow neither I have cat's whiskers", he was laughing so much.

"Okay fine you're just Prince Aiden", I think I should stop it he'll die out of laughter. I don't think I'm funny at all not even one percent maybe he's laughing because I might seem him stupid or dumb.

"It's getting dark we should go now", he said while getting up and I followed him before leaving the rose garden he stopped by a bush of roses and started to pick up.

 They were wild roses and had large sharp thorns which obviously can easily prick someone unless they wear gloves and that's what exactly happened it pricked his finger so bad that when he jerked his hand away as instinct another thorn pricked his...

They were wild roses and had large sharp thorns which obviously can easily prick someone unless they wear gloves and that's what exactly happened it pricked his finger so bad that when he jerked his hand away as instinct another thorn pricked his hand.

He had two large cuts with blood. I can use my power to heal him but then it would be too obvious for everyone to notice so I let the servants first aid him.

They neatly bandaged him. But it was still hurting him it was clear from his expression and he was picking up roses for me so I felt bad.

I put my hand over his bandage and said "I'm sorry it happened because of me".

"No it wasn't Because of you I'm okay and uh...I can't feel pain anymore?", he looked confuse.
He touched his wounded hand then removed his bandage there was no wound.

I imaginary patted my back.
Good job Saph.
I then excused myself and left him surprised. I laughed at his surprised expression all the way back to my room.

I let out a sigh and throw myself in bed. It was a hard ad long day but it went well with Aiden. I started to think about him he was so nice so cute and full of life he knew the manners of talking to a girl. He was a real man.

My pendant began to glow. It glowed every time I thought about Aiden maybe Louis knew what I was thinking and he wanted to remind me that he's my love. I smiled and kissed the pendant.

You'll always be my first and last love Lou.

And the glowing stopped. I didn't had the energy to even move my finger I was so tired that the time my head touched the pillow, I was in my dream world.