Part 8: Cupcake

Knock knock

Knock knock

Where's this sound is coming from? I thought. I checked the time and it was midnight. Who it could be this late? I should go and check...but no! What if there's some thief or more worse a killer?

Knock knock

Oh gosh what the hell. I finger combed my hair and straighten my night gown. Carefully I took step and grabbed the nearest candle stand in case if there's robber.

With beating heart and praying I was about to open my door when I heard the knock again but not from door it was coming from window.

Robbers and killers don't come from window by knocking right?
But still I doubt you guys.

Carefully, tiptoeing I went near to window and remove the curtain and I gasped.
"Louis? What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Question and answers later first let me come in", he said.

I open the window and let him come in. Gosh he was so cold I intertwined my fingers with him and they were freezing cold like I'm holding ice.

He looked deep into my eyes and I blushed I never had the courage to make a proper eye contact with him, it was just whenever he looked at me he made me blush. He embraced me into a tight hug and we stood there for long time like that.

God it feels so perfect!
I felt his warm breath on my neck his single touch ignited fire on my whole body and now hugging him feeling his warmness and heart beat I was melting in his arms.

He then pulled away still holding my hands and sat on the couch.
"I didn't saw you for two days and I missed you so much I was so worried about you because you always visit the strawberry farm", he said.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell you actually I am going to royal ball so me and Lilly were preparing our dresses and I was so occupied in it", I told him.

"Yeah I know about that stupid ball. Don't go please it's just waste of time we can spend time here just you and me", he said while making circles on my hand with his thumb.

"But I want to go there and I'm so excited I did a lot of preparations too it's my first time to go there and we meet daily".

"I still don't like the idea of you going there just stay with me please",he said in a possessive tone.

"Sorry but I'll go", I said firmly.

"Okay then go", he said and stood up.

"Where are you going?", I felt panic.

"Either me or ball!", he said and then left.

What the hell is wrong with him I thought. He was acting weird and it was the first time I saw him like this he was over reacting for no reason like man I want to go to the party and what's the big deal in it like come on everyone is going there and it's just a life time chance to visit the palace.

Sometimes he acts bossy and protective but now it was just pointless. I have my own life and own choices and now I'm grownup.

Father always ordered me to do things he want and I always obeyed him because no matter what he's my father and whatever he thinks or does is for my betterment but of course I have my life too and I want to take risks I want to make wrong Decisions I want to be free to choose at my own.

I know they cared but I just wanted freedom and there wasn't anything bad in it.

I for the first time argued with my best friend and boyfriend but I know he'll realise his mistake when he wakes up.

Next morning:

"Look I bought you cupcakes please forgive me", Louis pleaded.
He knew that cupcakes and cakes and biscuits and well every sweet thing was my weakness.

Don't blame me ok! Who can control sugar crush and life is already too bitter to hate sweets.

Anyways back to the topic, so he came to the strawberry farm next morning he was already there and did sorry for I guess thousand times I didn't counted but next time remind me to count so you guys will know how sweet my boyfriend is.

I wasn't angry though and for the thousandth time I told him he's forgiven and I'm cool it's just there's no need to be over protective and if he is still it's ok with me because at the end I'll do whatever I would love to do.
Yeah I know I'm stubborn but don't blame me blame the author.

"I told you Lo I'm not angry it's ok I'm totally fine there are fights and arguments in every relation and it's the Beauty of relationships", I said with a assuring smile and took the cupcake box from him.

I sat near the bank of pond and he sat beside me we talked a lot and laughed double I got too much lost that I almost forgot that I have to go for the ball.

Thanks to Peter, he was the youngest and naughtiest little boy all the time running and playing in streets, he just ran by the farm while singing I'll go to ball, I'll go to ball!

The boy just came at the right time and reminded me because I had to do my makeover and I knew I would take a lot of time to get ready.

"I've to go now Lo", I said to him.

"Okay have fun darling", he kissed my temples.

"Just don't forget to wear your lenses"

"Yes I know", I said and then hurried towards Lilly's home.

Yo peeps how are you doing?
What do you think about lenses? Why is she supposed to wear them ?