Part 20: Confession

Doctor said she got shot because wound was pretty much of a bullet but they couldn't find one in body and that was not okay Because they thought it could be a poisonous dissolvable bullet which was a lethal weapon.

The night was the second hardest night after death of my parents. The poison usually started it effects after six hours so we had to wait to found out wether it was poisonous bullet or not.

No one slept that night everyone was waiting outside her room for good news. It all happened because of me if I didn't confessed her didn't stopped here she wouldn't be in this state.

I went to washroom Because I never cried in front of anyone, I saw my face in the mirror, so dull and out of feelings right now. I was a bad luck.

I had always been a bad luck for everyone whom I loved or was close to them. My parents died my, dog died, my best friend died and now Sapphire.

I washed my face and went out. I was so helpless and I hated this feeling. After a while a doctor came out and said, "she's out of danger now, we have given her medicines and she'll be sleeping for next 6 hours".

These words bought peace to my Heart. I went to her room to see her, she was sleeping on her bed like an angel. I told Queen that I would be staying in her room tonight to make sure everything is okay.

I brought a chair near to her bed and sat on it. This was the first time I was seeing her face this much closely. She had a perfect angelic face.

I held her hand and I single tear fell on it.
I don't want to lose you I whispered.

That night was hard but I was so tired already that I slept on the chair holding her hand.

Sapphire POV:

I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt heavy, my head hurt when I tried to move.

Arghh why am I feeling so tired?

I again tried to open my eyes and rubbed them, my other hand felt warm. I tied to change my side but my chest hurt like hell.

Then I remembered everything that happened last night. I turned my head to right and saw Aiden sleeping holding my hand, sitting on chair and his head on side of bed.

Prince snorts too...that's hilarious.

The sight of him melted my heart. Too much happened last night I didn't even got the time to process and absorb the situation.

I remembered him saying he loves me which made my cheeks warm. I always loved Louis but maybe like a friend and me blushing at his touch was just my body reacting to a boy's touch because I never felt like this with him.

I never met any other boy then him that's why I didn't knew what love was but now being with Aiden, spending time with him and talking for endless hours over stupid things made me realise I also have some feelings for him.

I didn't felt good or more precisely I was jealous when he was Cassandra and I felt ecstatic when he said he loves me.

It's love.

He moved and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. He lifts his head off my bed and sighs, I can imagine his neck might be sore, poor him.

"Sapphire? Wake up", he said slow and he was close to me which made my heart beat go faster.

"Don't do this to me, I told you I didn't kissed Cassandra, are you so mad at me that you'll do this to me?. I love you", he whispered.

"I just wanted to say a last goodbye, I'm going forever Sapphire", he continued which made me confuse.

"WHAT? Why?", I couldn't help being silent.

He started laughing and I was confuse. I hate him so much.

"What?", I asked confused, my over reaction made my wound hurt again.

"Lay down and don't move, I knew you were faking sleep so I wanted to test you", he said smiling.

"So you aren't leaving me?", I asked.

"Never",I sighed in relieve.

"I love you", he made my heart go upside down.

"I love you too", I finally said it.

His dark blue eyes, deep as oceans were locked with mines. He came closer that our faces were inch apart and breathing was getting difficult for me because I was so nervous.

He kissed me on cheek and I felt a sharp sting on my thigh which made me nearly cry in pain.

"What happened?", he was worried.

"My thigh", I said in pain.

"It hurts, call the doctor and queen", I continued.

The doctor came and examined my thigh, blood was everywhere and it had a huge cut.

Doctor Sophie gave me painkillers, stitched and cleaned the cut. My leg was hurting as hell and I dint know how it all happened but I had figured it out I guess.

Queen was sitting beside me on bed, she was so worried for me. "How it happened?", she asked.

I don't know wether I should tell her what I think or just keep it to myself.
"I don't know", I decided not to tell her until I find out wether it was true or not.

"There will be guards inside and outside your room and maids will accompany you in washroom as well, your life matters to us more than anything", she said with weak smile.

"If I'm not a princess still?", I asked.

"Still it does", she said caressed my cheek and then left with ordering all the guards to keep their eyes and ears open.

I knew what I've to do now. I placed my hand over my thigh and after a bright glow my pain was gone. Thanks to the blanket that no one saw the glow.

I then touched my chest and it glowed too and the wound was gone. I didn't felt any pain now but I was dizzy and I had a lot research to do for which I was supposed to be active so I decided to sleep.

Unknown POV:

Well done Sapphire that you didn't told queen anything or else then I'd have killed her because I can't take any risk in my path.

You can heal yourself but your beloved people can't heal themselves. Your one wrong move and they'll be dead.