Dramaaa

HELLOOO EVERYONEE!!

soo how you all doing??

I'm doing good! :D

You guys wanna know who I've been OBSESSED with?!?!

HARDWELLLL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!

okok now other than thattt!

I just wanted to talk to you guys about... hmmmm... DRAMA!

Ok so like here in the messed up Province that I live in.. We have two years of Middle School, and three years of High School....

Which makes five years in total....

therefore, you has five years to make new friends and be happy!

Because after High School we have to go to College.. or CEGEP.. which is the same thing... but CEGEP is the French name for it.

In order for us to go to University... we have to go through College.. where as you guys just go from High School to University.. But!!!  You guys have an "extra" year in High School and University since we do those years in College!

SO!! The reason why I explained my school system is because people are stupid! NOT YOU PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU PEOLPE!

But the fact is.. PEOPLE LOVE TO START DRAMA!!!

ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS FOR THE FIRST TIMEE!!

My good Friend who I won't name has been going out with this guy... since the begging of grade 10!

NOWW!! SHE IS OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH HER BOYFRIEND!!

which is sad.. since she doesn't like do anything without him

Overly attached much? Honestly I have no idea.

They met in school, and they started texting in grade 9... they never talked in person, like I didn't even know she spoke with him until they started dating.. and I spend everyday with her... so yeah!

Anyways!! So they started texting... and then one day they stopped!!! 

Then the summer before grade 10 started he texted again, to ask her when school started.. 

When school started again.. they continued texting... AND THEN BAM!!! THEY STARTED DATING!

The beggining of their relationship was really cute.. I have to admit.. Now everytime I see them together I am in total disgust!

In the beggining! They were so shy towards each other, like they wouldn't even hug! THEY WERE NOT FRIENDS BEFORE!!! THEY ONLY TALKED TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT!!!

Soon after a couple of months they started to get more comfortable with each other..and then they had their first kiss!! Cute no??

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

This day started there extreme making out sessions in school! AND EVERYTIME THEY ARE TOGETHER THEY DON'T STOP!

Like okay.. I get it.. you guys are dating.. but it doesn't mean you have to show it to the whole world... every second of everyday.. like come on get a room or something!

AND THEN THE WORST PART OF IT ALL!

If you are left alone with them.. so you are the  "third wheel"... She will not talk to you! AT ALL!

HER LIFE NOW REVOLVES AROUND HIM!

When they started dating... They got into their first argument.. AND SHE DID NOT STOP CRYING! IT WAS SO BAD!