why.. hello there ;)

bloop...

blappppp.....

brappppp.....

blleeppp!

GAHH! THE THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE DIEING!

today.. is a very special day..

my older. and only sister..sibling.. just turned 18 years old.. today!

YAY! haha no.

okok sooooo..

last year.. me and my sister had our one year of highschool together!

my first year of senior high.and her last year.

i thought it was gonna be a living hell.. but it was actually really fun!! :)

i became much much much closer to her as a friend and sister.. but now shes in college.. and shes with all the big kids now :P ahaha

and now.. i never see her.. and like i never talk to her.. and the worst part is that.. she didnt go off to college.. like she didnt move. and like i used to know everything.. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING! about her.. and now i know.. escuse my french! SHIT ALL!

honestly... this deserves a

SHIT FUCK HELL!

u still that.. you die.

litterally. i will stalk you. and drug you.. and throw you in a lake.. where the whales can do the rest.

and yeah.. helloo.. people! JE VIE AU CANADA! NOUS AVONS PAS DE PLAGE! now if you no comprendo.. le francais.. please make yourself useful and google translate that! :D

the beauty of the internet! :D

ummmmamammamamama ummmamammamam ummmmmmmmamamamaamamma

does anyone know any good comedy movies.. im realy that bored.. and yeahh.. ahhaha you know what?! im gonna watch a movie.. and im gonna sit down and eat something yummy and like text people with my mind.. because i dont have a phone.. ehh.. ill spam peoples facebook profile. and like laugh at their faces..

i need to do something..

i wonder where im gonna go eat for dinner today with the family you know?

si?!?! OH YEAHH!

FIST PUMP PUSH UP CHAPSTICK! hahahah you know i love saying that! :D it makes me laugh!!! :D

ahahahhahaahah

okok me be leaving now.

tell your parents i say hi.. and ask them if they can buy me a plane ticket to come to your house! :D and sleep there!

do they cook yummy food? ahhaha i love food..

if you hate food.. and your like skinny as shit cause you dont eat.. then get out.. i dont like you anymore!

PEOPLE IN AFRICA ARE DIEING! HELP THOSE WHO NEED HELP! EAT YOUR FOOD!

or.. like go to africa.. and like.. i dont know.. like omg! MY NAIL JUST CHIPPED!

pudding..

is..

awesome..

but..

i..

wanna...

eat...

some..

thing...

cool..

you.....

just....

had...............................................

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

and bamm! we all just died..

because you just had sex.

and like

*sobs*

thats not right!

*sobs louder!*

you hurt me!

RIGHT HERE!

wait.. a second!

you stalk me life.. nooo you go to jail!

I WILL KIILLL YOUU!

but doing something.. which i have not thought of yet.. then againn..

HAHA!

bbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBByyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYeEEEEEEEEeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeE!

speaking whale is funnn :D