ur moma!

IM HEALED!!! IM NOT SICK ANYMORE!!

I FEEL ALIVE!!!

except.. my nose is evil.. and well i have to blow it sometimes.. rarely now a days..

but yeah!!

how are u my lovely  PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPS!!!

man i love calling u random people who are reading my blogs.. peeps!! :D

it sounds soo cool!! :P

ahahha soo yeahh..

u kno i officialy hate my school. senior high sucks.. i mean exams in junior high were sooooooo organized and u knew wat u were doing...

but now!!!!!!! there is like no organization watso ever!!!!

so instead of missing school on monday.. so that i could stay at home and like review all my stuff for the last day.. before my exams which are on tuesday and wedsday... i have to go to school and see wats happening!!! and like i really dont feel like it....

and u kno wat i realized???

Saba's are supposed to never miss school... when i missed like 2 halfs of a day.. which makes a full day.. and it only the beggining of the year.. wow!!!! IM SUCH A FAIL TO MY FAMILY NAME!!

ahhaha i joke.. but seriously!!!! i hate exams!! like during this weekend... i did about 6 math review thingies.. and like 2 of them were 4 pages long.. and then i still didnt do my memory aid thing.. and i always do it.. but never use it.. but just in case ill make one.. and then i had to study my science cause i have a science exam.. and i had to re-learn/memorize EVERYTHING!! from the beggining of the year!! AND I HAVE SOO MUCH TO KEEP IN MY BRAIN!!!

im like going psycho!! cause like every 5 seconds i like repeat all my science things in my head.. just to make sure i kno everything!! and its sooo much!!

like my head will literally EXPLODE!! and i dont even kno wats going to happen to me for the end of year exam!! i will seriously die!!! officially!!

ok now i have a question!!! :D

do u guys like eating??

well i love to eat... and sometimes try new foods.. i dont like sea foods.. i find it icky.. and smelly!!

BUT I LOVE FISH!!! thats pretty much the only "sea food" that i enjoy eating...

and spicy food is the bomb.. well other then the fact that my eyes start to water.. and my toung burns.. and i have to blow my nose several times.. YEAH!! i love spicy foood!! :D

it taste really good.. but sometimes i cant like handle the spicy-ness and that gets me pissed off!!

LIKE ONE TIME!!

i went to some idian restaurant with my parents.. and i got butter chicken.. and nan bread!! I LOVE NAN BREAD!! IT TASTE SOOOOO GOOOOODDD!! and like salad.. and it was SOO GOOD!! anyways.. it wasnt spicy which was a good thing :D

but then the waiter dude guy, was like "do you want me to bring you guys some sauces??" or soemthing like that...

and me madré (mom) was like " sure!! :D"

soo he brought us like 2 saucy thingies.. soo i like took my nan bread.. and dipped the bread into the white sauce thingy...and me being a genius put A LOT!! on that little piece of bread.. and put it in me mouth..

ok soo when i was chewing it.. i was like... "OMG!! PEOPLE TRY THIS STUFF!! ITS SOOO GOOD!!"

and yes... i was talking with my mouth full.. sorry for my bad manners.. but it tasted really good.

but then when i swallowed it it like back fired!! IT WAS LIKE I WAS BREATHING FIRE!!! LIKE A DRAGON!!! IF WAS SOOOOOOOOO SPICYYYYY!! OMG!! I STARTED TO TEAR!!

and ever since that day.. for some reason.. i've been really sensitive to spicy food... and it sucks.. like i cant eat it anymore.. soo i put really little spice in my food!! :P

stories reading at the moment...

too many to remember.. hehe sorry :P

aahahah