WAHHHHH HUH!?! YEAHH! ;D

well hello there!!

DO YOU LIKE KUNG-FU FIGHTING!!

well if you dont.. well you should

you know.. a little fun fact about me..

i will litterally break out into song and dance.. at the most RANDOM-EST TIMESSS!!

i swear.. i could be doing a math test.. and i would get some random song stuck in my head..

such as

 "I JUST HAD SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!! AND MY DREAMS CAMEE TRUE!"

AND I WONT CONTINUE THE REST..

cause i still didnt have sex.. but come on..

try singing that song one day.. and i PROMISSEE!! it will make you feel good!

OHH!!! AND BTW!!

MY MATH TEACHER OFFICIALLY THINKS IM A LESBIAN!!

if i never told u.. then good!

BUT IF I DID! TOO BAD! UR GONNA READ THE STORY AGAIN!!

okk! so!!

ok.. soo

my friend GABLAH! and to her im SABLAH!

haha soo for a period of time. which was at least 2 months.. every time we had math classs. we would walk together to class and put our arms over each of our shoulders.. so nothing sexual or anything..

yeah soo we would walk to class like that.. ALL THE TIME!

and we would walk back to our lockers together. but walk out of class the way we walk in.. but then we let go. and yeah

but ever since that 1st day we did that..

my math teacher. was no longer giving me the STARE OF DEATH!!

BUT NOW!! IT WAS MORE OF A LOOK OF!!!

"omg! THERE IN LOVE!!!!"

AND I AM FREAKING OUT AT THAT POINT!!

soo one day.. me and GABLAH!!! were getting ready to leave class and i got pissed cause i was hungry as hell. and left the classroom to go to the caff and buy my lunch.

and I HATE BUYING MY LUCH!!

but ill compain about that a little later.. now i have to finish the freaky STORRY!!

okok soo i left.. soo i was at the table.. YES I CALL THE TABLE THAT ME AND MY PEEPS EAT AT

"THE TABLEE!!"

isnt that intense?

ahaha okok.. soo GABLAH comes up to me with the traumatized look on her face..

and shes all like

"SABAA! we need to talk"

and i was

"ok? Lets walk and talk"

sooo we go walk around the school. and shes all like.. "i was the last person to get out of class. and...

...Miss... asked me a question."

"ahahh come on.. it couldnt have been that bad :P"

and she was like

"she asked me if WE! were going OUT!!"

:O :O:O:O:O:O:O:O

NO FUCKING WAY!

soo yeah.. obviously she replied that we were just friends.. nothing sexual. or anything. it was actually kinda sad that a teacher would actually think that.. but come on!