title of your story

hey hey heyyyyy!!!

long time no talk..

actually.. you can blame the lovely thing called lazy-ness and procrastination!!

yayyy!! woooooh! wooopie!

ok i had my momentos!

soo how you people doing???

me.. mehh.. i could be better.. but considering the fact that i almost failed science and math.. my parents dont look at me the same way..

mehh.. i was never the math and science type.. i guess that is all over now.. but like parents can be evil at times.. but just remember that they are your parents i guess.

well then!

TOOODAYY!

what shall we be talking about??

im listening to a song.. that is very weird.. that is just JELLYFISHH!!

ahhaha i love those things! they be awesome!!

DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH SUPERNATURALL?!?!?!?!?!!??!

please tell me that you do!!

come on people its freaking amazing!

and too bad .. I CALL DIBS ON DEAN!!

he is one sexual human being

lovely.. my water just spilled..

HOW IS YOU GUYS SUMMMER?!?!

I AM OFFICIALLY NOT A GHOST!!!!

i got tan!! and i have sun burn on my face! and it kills! but its all good! and im really happy and excited!!!

MOUAHHAHAHAHAHA!

you are now dieing.. how does that make you feel?? slow dancing with aliens are you noww??!

and again.. i just had my mometos.

boppe.. i say that a lot lately.. why i dont know

and you know i was listening to the song "top of the world" by the cataracs.. and i never really listened to the lyrics.. like my brain never processed the lyrics.. and  now im a little scared.. like i am scared.

i never knew that song was that dirty.. unless i have a dirty mind of my ownnnnnnnn.

and now the parents are getting mad.. saying..

"DAUGHTERR!! you are always in your room!!! what are you going to stay in your room all day?!?!"

broo! i was out all day.. im tiered and im updating my wattpad! are you for real?!?!

mehh! i guess thats it for me..

and hey! let me know what you people want me to talk about!!

sooryy! but my thing is crap today! i wanted to make it better!!

bope!

love you peeeeeeeeeeeps!!

ciaoo!