SUMMER!! #4!! PART 2!

YAY!! PART 2!!

I TOLD U GUYS I WOULD BE BACK!!

but now.. im in bed!!! with my laptop on my legs.. cause im lying down.. ish? ahahah yeahh after this.. i might go to sleeepp!!

cause i feel like doing something awesomee..tomorrow! :D

yay!!

OOKOK!!

but ofcourse i can never sleep.. cause.. hey!

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!! ARE BUILDING NEW CONDOS IN MY BACKYARD FOREST!!!

dam people.. well its not really my forest.. but its like my backyard.. then right behind the fence.. which is kinda destroyed.. ahaha is the forest.. and then the people cut it all down.. and are now building condos.. 2!

and they start at like 7:00am each morning!! dam drills!

and the worst part is that they listen to french radio.. but the funny thing is that the french radio chanel plays ENGLISH songs!!

ahahahah

cause we all know.. french songs.. sound weird.. plus not many people listen to french music.. well at least i dont... :p

okok

soo back to supper Aqua Club!!

okok soo we got in.. and we found our tables.. and tanning chairs.. after 100 years.. and now!!

WE MUST GO ON TORNADOOO!! :D:D:D:D

AHAHAH THAT RIDE IS EPICC!!

okok

sooo the ride has a big FAAAATTT line.. but it has to be 4 people on each tube.. :D

ok soo remember in Part 1.. i said we were 5 kids.. sooooo we couldnt all go on..

therefore.. my friend and her younger bro.. and myself. went on with some radom french dude.. who had red hair.. like ginger.. OMG!! I FEEL SOO MEAN WRITTING THAT!!!

SORRY IM NOT RACIST!! just describing his hair colour!!!

sorryy!!

and my sister.. and her bestfriend went with two other random people.. who were originally grouped with the red haired dude..

okok

soooooooooooo..

i wanted to bring the tube up all those stairs... and yes.. unfortunately.. you have to wait in line for 5years.. to get a tube.. and be paired with pepole.. if your not already 4 people.. and then once you get the tube u've been waititng forr.. you have to walk up about.. no joke.. 15 flights of stairs.. and those tubes.. are FREAKING HEAVYYYY!!

RUBBER + AIR = HEAVYYY STUFF!!

soo i started to drag the stupid tube up those stairs.. then my friends helped me with the transportation procces.. ahaha people it was hilarious!!

but apperently the dude wanted to do it.. but i didnt hear him.. and i was really excited and full of energy and adrenaline.. that i litterally shoved that tube up those stairs!!

soo finaly we got up!! TOOO THE TOP OF THE WORLLDD!!

YO DADDY MUST OF BEEN A DRUG DEALERR!!

WHHY??

I DONT KNOOOWW!

ahah i love that part of the song.. it makes me laughh.. :D

okok

umm soo yeahh!!

 we went on the tornadooo!!

ahahah it was really funny! and like i FLEWWW!! off the tube at one point.. cause i dont hold on to those handles that they put on the tubes.. cause its funnerr. ahah thats not even a word.. ahah