im all alone... in bed.. NOT THAT WAY!! STOP THINKING WRONG!!JESUS!! :D

SERIOUSLY!! LIKE SERIOUSLY???

do u kno wat time it is????? its 9:50!! PM!!!!

ahah okok well since i am sickk.. and have a little fever.. im really tiered.. and its supposed to be my bed time... but i felt bad.. cause  i kno if i keep on procratinating.. well u guys are gonnna hate me!! soo i decided to write...

okok soo today well yesterday.. night.. or this morning.. i forget.. i told u guys that i wasnt going to school in the morning..

why?? well i sickk .. and i had art.. and history.. and those are 2 sujects that i do really good in...

ssoooo i was good.. but later on that day.. after my lunch break.. i had english and then math..

now in english i have my english LES!! and thats like a learning something something.. i forget the rest.. but i hate them.. cause it has to do with the dumb new reform.. and i never liked it.. especially since it made all the math exams situationals... and i cant problem solve for me life!!!!

ok soo lets put it this way.. im good in the sciences and history...  but i suck at math.. and that sucks even more cause... well how am i supposed to be a surgeon.. when i cant even get into health science in college??? and then if i dont get in health science... in college.. then dont even ask about University!! my dream of staying in school until in at least 30 is over!! which is pretty good.. but bad at the same time... cause i wont be able to chase my dreams.. and u guys ALWAYS HAVE TO CHASE UR DREAMS!!

yes!! no matter how hard it gets!! chase them... cause in the end... u will have regrets.. and believe me!! i already live with many regrets.. but c'est la vie!! (thats life)

and i think i spelt that wrong.. so if ur french!! CORRECT ME!!

jesus.. im soo bad in languages!! i mean i've been learning french for wat... 10 years now.. (including kindergarden... mine was all french) and im also in the enriched program in french.. and i still suck!! JESUS!!! WHY CANT I BE NATURALLY SMART!!

dont u guys ask urselves that question all the time... well i dont.. cause basically my whole family are like master mind GENIUSES!!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!

oh welll....

anyways.... so i missed my first 2 periods..( i have 4 a day.. but each is 75mins...)

soo yeahh... i sighned in at lunch..and like i went to the caf.. cause well luch just started!! soo i went to usual table and right away!!

BAFF!!!

i get like knocked to the floor!!

OMG SABA!! WHERE WERE U??? OMG I DIDNT SEE U ALL DAY!! OMG UR BREATHING! UR ALIVE!!!!  where were u anyways??

ahah of course i told them i was in the hospital.. cause i was dieing of a random deases that only Saba's cant get... and yeahh... ahahaha but of course i was lying and told them the truth.. saying that i was dieing of laughter.... and wasnt gonna be comming to school anymore..and i had to be "put to sleep"

cause i stole a lollipop... yeah thats right!! A LOLLIPOP!!

ok soo i have a question.. whats ur favorite... holiday??? like in order!!

weelll mines are...

1. NEW  YEAR!!!

2. christmas

3. halloween

4. easter

5. valentines day...

6.. i think thats it...

why is it in that order.. well...

NEW YEAR!! CAUSE I LOVE TO PARTYYY!!

ahah every new year... i have this friend get together thingy and its soo much fun!! and when ur with a bunch of mexicans!! DAM DO THEY HAVE STRONG WINE!!! AND THEY KNOW HOW TO PARTTTYYY!!! AHAH omg i love them soo much..

and vote or comment if u dont like alcoholic drinks.. I CANT STAND THEM!!

like im not going to drink or eat something.. that i dont like... to look cool or watever!! its just weird..

any whooo.. okok sooo  x-mas is in second plave because of one reason..and one reason only!!

I DONT LIKE MY FAMILY!! AND MY TETA'S FOOD!!

okok soo if u read lilgian's blog.. he got it all wrong...

my teta.. cooks the following...

turkey.. with no gravy...

rice with minced meat.. combo.. its pretty good.. well if u make it right.. and she doesnt..

and yucky salad...

and its not tabule... its fattoush... and its really good.. if its my moma who makes it!!

DAM EGYPTIANS!! THEY DONT KNO HOW TO COOK!!

and if u are Egyptian  and cook really good.. then let me kno!! cause im gonna like come to ur house  and try ur food!!

OH!! and i almost forgot.. theres this green goopy stuff.. ummm whats it called again...

mouheeyeh... i think.. umm i dont how to spell it the english way.. like wallah.... u kno..

anyways.. it like a spinach.. i think.. BUT WHO CARES!! cause she doesnt cook good!!

and i hate eating at her house!!

ok soo Halloween is 3rd.. why?? well i love halloween and the candy!! AND I LOVE TO DRESS UP!!

THIS YEAR I HAS A HAWAIN GIRL PERSON!! but i had no cocanuts.. soo i just whore... a black long sleeve v-neck top.. and plain black leggins..and a hat with all sorts of flowers.. i think it waas like those fruit hates.. but like minus the fruits.. and then i had a grass skirt thingy.. and flower bracelts and necklace!! :D

aahah i kno it sounds boring.. but when ur a Saba.. u make evrything.. funny.. or look good :P

aaahhaahhaha jk jk!!! but no seriously i make everything.. and anyone laugh.. just by saying haloha!!! :D

ahahah okok

soo the rest.. well there boring.. valentines day is really boring.... and not because i never had a bf.. or i never had someone to spend time with.. actually i go to the mall or the movies... if im not going to a restaurant with my parents!! TO EAT GOOOOD FOOOOOOOOOD! :D!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh i <3 love food!! its soo yummy in my tummy!!

also easter.. well i HAVE  AMAXING FOOD!! and i have to go to church.. and well we have to sing these things.. and like me and my sis dont kno wat they are talking about.. soo we make up the words.. and no we dont swear.. but its really funny! :D

aahahah

okok soo ill upload soon! :D

thanks for reading!! :D

and i will read all my peeepps works ASAP!! but im dead soo i go now..

byee! :D

sleep tight.. or good morning.. or afternoon..

wtv!! too many countries!! and time differences!!

aahaha okok i go sleep noww.. after i make me self a BIG FAT SANDWHICH!! CAUSE SOO HUNGRY!! :D

yay food!!

oko and soory if i made u hungry.. with my teta's food.... (grandma)

ahah okko

thanks again!!

BYE!! :D