why!!!

soo helo!! people!!

I AM OFFICIAL GOING CRAZZY!! I MEAN COME ON ME!! OF ALL PEOPLE???

soo yeah!! why??

well i have so many people asking me to read stories!! that im going to cry!!! CAUSE IM SOO HAPPY!!! *TEARS OF JOY!!*

BOOO YEAH!!  beat u guys were gonna think i was gona go spycho from some drama at school huh?? well nope...

umm well actually i neeed to tell u guys something importaantt.... well now a days im going to start my exams.. and i have 50000000 projects to finish and 156461546146523245646548646168461864615464584641 tests to WORRY ABOUT!! and Saba's always put school first before anything!! YES I KNO!! ITS VERY DEPRESSING!! SO LIKE THE WEEKENDS ARE BASICALLY THE ONLY TIME I HAVE TO READ!! BUT DONT WORRY!! CHRISTMAS BREAK IS COMMING SOON AND THAT MEANS I GET TO KICK BAK AND RELAX AND READ UR LOVELY STORIES!! SOOO KEEP THE OFFERS COMMING!! CAUSE I WILL READ!!

and i am truly sorry that its gonna take a while!!

and OMG!! i have dumb math tutorials again!! *SCREAMS IN PILLOW!!!*

lets hope that this time im not late!!! soo i wont get the glare of DEATH!!

soo like yeah!! currently i am not reading stories!! but if u guys check my readers club thingy i have many to read.. im not sure if u guys can see them but i sure can and im telling u  i have over about 25 to rread.. and im a slow reader cause i want to make sure i comment better.. and give u guys tips and/ or advise for ur next chappie!!

soo thanks again if u read this!!

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN IF U GUYS LIKE THIS BLOG THINGY!!

thx again!!

AND I WILL READ ALL UR STORIES!! AND I GO IN ORDER BY  THE REQUESTS I GET!!

AND YES!! I MADE A LIST!!

AND ITS CRAZY LONG!! :)

ahah

okok bye now

talk to u guys maybe tomorrow.. i have to study BLAH!! I HATE MY LIFE!!

and in the next one ill give u guys a little insight on my life! :D

byeee