IF I SAID I WANT YOUR BODY!?!?! i wont do anything! PROMISEE!!

well hello.. people who i have no idea about.. or maybe i do..

but who ever you are.. you are currently wasting your time reading this.

BUUTT!!

iffff you are a person more like me and feel like stalking my life..

then be my GUESTT!!

MIGHT I SUGGEST A CUP OF TEAAA?!?!?! YEAH THATS RIGHT!! TEAA!! LIKE THE BRITISH PEOPLE!!

BE A FANCY PERSON!!

JEAN TALON WILL NOT DO ANYTHING!! GO BRITISH PEOPLE WHO CAME TO FRANCE TO TAKE OVER THE FUR TRADE!! AND KILLED THEM ALL!!

the beauty of Canadian history.. or should i say Canadien!!

LOL

yeahh apperently you have to call the french canadiens CanadiENSS!!

and english CANADIANNSS!!

but then i get lost.. cause im not french.. my mom is British.. and noo.. infortunately i dont have the accent :(

I KNOO!!

buttt!! i live in a French Province.. sooo i dont knoww. if i should be called CanaDIAANNN!! OORR! CanaDIEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I GOT IT!!

ill just call my self a Saba! :D

yay!!!!

OK!!

 NOWW!

SORRRYYY!!!! for jsut writting that.. i just finished a history exam about all the canadiens.. and canadians. and such and such. i had to studyy A LOT!!

but im sure i at least got like a 90%.. hopefullly!

GOD PLEASE!!

you wanna know what just crossed my mind??

OIOKOKOKOOKAAYYY!!

OK

I HAVE A QUESTIONSS!!!

OK

OK

OK

OKKOK

OK

#1 WHATS YOUR FAVORITE WORD!! and for some reason i think i asked that before.. but so far.. i realllyyy rREALLLYYY REALLLYY LIKE THE WORD OK!

ok

ok

ok

okokok

???

DO U COMPRENDO?!?!

I WANNA LEARN SPANISH!!

COMMENT IF YOU DO?!?!! no ook?? :D

ahah i just rememebered.. me and my friend joyce :D

ahah i love that girl..

well i came up to her and was like

COMMO ESTA!!! SENIORITA?

and she was all like

MUINNNNNNNEEDAHAHAHAAH BUINEDITOY!!!

AHHAHAHA PEOPLE!! it was soo funny!!!!

and for about 5mins we were trying to say it right.. but lets just say i really suck with languages.. and so does she.

ALSOO!!!!! remember that dude.. MMMMMMMMMMMM?!?!

he brought up a very good point right now.. before i came back home to come here.. starve to death waiting for my sister to come home from her evil field trip from CABAN A SUCRE!!