14. Lily?

I went back home and called Natali to see if she was out from work.

Please leave a message to 9-0-4...

I call again and still no respond.

Well she might still be on shift I guess.

I started to get desperate for her, so instead I drunk more beer from the counter, and fell asleep.

       ***1 hour later ***

Something in my pocket was vibrating and it was getting on my nerves.

I decided to wake up and it was 8 P.M.

It was a text from Lily.

[LILY ALERT: Hey, change of plans can we meet at our place . I don't want to be seen my Joe.]

ME/ Sarah: Yeah, that's cool. He is still sleeping, likes a freaking angel. ;)

[LILY ALERT: Ugh, please don't say you are actually liking him, gross. Please be careful, he might be watching you, don't think he's that stupid. Got to go, boss is calling me. See you tomorrow, take care!!]

ME/ Sarah: Okay, bye don't worry. See you :)

Okay I have to look up Lily, but damn it I don't know her last name.

Fuck. How am I going to make progress? And where the fuck, am I going to find her?

I stormed out the room, and suddenly bumped into Natali.

" Babe?" She kisses me, but I could see the concern on her face.

" I-I have to go, just remembered I have to pay a bill. Love you, see you tonight" Then i gave a kiss on her forehead, and ran to find a taxi.

I told the taxi to drive me to my hotel room, I hurried and went inside. I took the key out from my pocket and unlocked the door.

I saw Sarah shaking, and sweating.

I went under the bathroom to find my tazor, then went back to Sarah.

" Look Sarah, I need you to answer me all the questions I have ok. Don't lie, or yell or do anything stupid or else I will fucking kill you" I let out.

I see Sarah nod her head in agreement.

" Lily texted me to meet her at you guys place. Where is that?" I asked her.

Then I uncovered her from her mouth, and she started screaming. I stuffed her mouth with a towel, and tasered her. She jumps and cries with all the pain.

" One more time again. Where is that place?" I grabbed her neck and applied pressure to her artery, she turns red. Then I let her go. I uncover her mouth and she studders.

" I-Its at Venice sk-skate pa-park. That's where we, we met" She cries.

" Now that you are being a good girl, what with Lily and you?" I got in her face.

" I don't know, she ju-just pays me, to be with y-you" I hear her out of breath.

" Stop lying to me, you texted her that I am going to pay. What exactly do I pay for Lily?" I questioned her.

" I- I don't know, she never told me, she just says you will pay. Joe please I really like you, please let me go" She whisper-cried.

"your lying to me" I yelled. I tazored her once again, and I see how are her body jumps with all the electricity flowing through. I stopped.

" Tell me the truth Sarah, and I will let you out. I promise" I lied.

" Your lying. Lily told me that you guys know each other from the past, and that you broke her heart, and that you have to pay" She reveals.