10.Love

I arrived at home sweet home. I am just so excited I can't stop smiling, and its all because of you, Natali.

 I feel like I should pass by your house to see what's been going on so far. I mean I need to know that you are okay, and that your good. I haven't seen you in many days love, and that makes me depressed.

It is 6 A.M. and I am kind of feeling sleepy, but I am don't care about that. I have to stop by your house, and see you sleeping in your lovely Pjs, with your messy hair and exposed breasts. I have to see you sweet Angel and see your face, for sake.

I organized my stuff in my apartment, and headed my way towards you. After some time, I am finally at your house, and boy I am happy.

 My heart jumps with excitement, and I cant wait to see your face when you see me again. To tell you that I love you, and that my intentions with Sarah were nothing compared to you.

 Now that I am thinking about Sarah, I have to call her, to apologize for being a dick. I don't want her to think I just fucking used her, even though I kind of did, but I am gentlemen.

I called her and she picks up," Joe??". She sounds so surprised I bet.

" Sarah hey, want to meet today. I need to tell you something" I say.

 She doesn't respond, I hear her talking to someone else and is shutting them up.

" Hey are you ok?" I ask.

" I-I, yes fuck, ohhhh, I-I. Fuck I am. Call you later" Then she hungs up.

I start to angry, who the fuck was that? Who was she moaning all over, damn did she use me? 

Wow, that is my lesson. But I have different plans, I am going to see you Natali.

I knock on the door, hoping that she would wake up, and smile when she opens the door.

 This girl opens up.

I become shocked. Who is she?

She rolls her eyes.

" Hello? Who are you?" She asks.

I have to look polite and nice, what if this is her sibling or a friend, I can't make a bad impression.

" I am Joe Goldberg, I was looking for Natali" I say politely.

I see her bite her nails.

" Oh shit, um she actually moved like a week ago." She reveals.

I widen my eyes.

" Excuse me?" I ask again to make sure I was hearing right.

" Yeah, umm, she moved and I bought this place" She says in a pity tone.

I turn around and scream silently. 

What. The. Fuck. Why would you do that to me? 

I turn back around and face the nice young girl.

" Do you have an idea where she might be?" I asked hoping she had an answer.

" Yea, I-" Then she covers her mouth.

" I cant tell you, I dont know who you are" She says, then she closed the door on me.

Rude bitch. Now this is a mood killer, I thought this would be the perfect timing to tell you Natali, that I love you unlike anybody else. But it looks like you want to be away from me.

I looked you up on socal media to see if it's that you met a new guy, and that you moved because you feel pity for me. 

I looked you up everywhere and there you were, you didn't block me which means you still love me.

I take a deep breathe and called you.

" This number is not available or not in ser-"

I hang up. 

Okay, seriously what is going on you? Did you change numbers? Is it that you don't want to hear me from me? 

I lokoed back on Instagram and texted you to see what was wrong. And I waited for your response.

~25 mins later~

Nothing. What is wrong? I am starting to get desperate, I need to know that you are okay. I decided to walk around my neighborhood, and walked inside the library to see my employees.

When I saw a girl, with curly hair as a cashier.

My heart begins to beat faster, and I start to smile. 

I know its you, Natali. Your gorgeous hair and your necklace, is easy for  to me to target you.

I walk up to you and I see you smile.

" Joe?" She asks surprised.

" Natali, I-I have been looking for you" I say in a low tone.

" Yeah, I have moved place, I umm living an a hotel, I don't have as much money because of my parents, so decided to move and my phone doesn't work. I have to pay the bills soon" She says exhausted. 

" Ohh, okay so you decided to work here?" I ask.

" Yeah, I was actually started here like 2 days ago. I was looking for you to train me and all that but the owner of the place said you went to travel"

Fuck. I forgot about that. I left a voicemail to my boss telling him that I wouldn't be at work, and that I was traveling somewhere. Fuck. I know you will get suspicious Natali, I can feel it.

" Ohh, yeah one of my cousins had reached out to me, he needed help" I lied.

I see her squint her eyes, but nodded.

" You don't have to explain" She says. Then she looks down at the floor.

"  Have you needed any help with Gatsby" I ask, trying to make conversation.

" No, I have started to understand it" She says.

Again with the silence.

" Have you seen the news?" She asks me.

I pretend to not know what she is about to tell me.

" No, I am not really a fan of watching news" I say.

" Rafael's dad is dead." She says with a cold expression.

" Oh really, wow" I said, in a fake surprised tone.

" Yeah, some man killed him and Rafael too" She says without looking up at me.

" Natali, I am so sorry. I didn't know that, I should have stayed to console you" I say in a sad tone.

I am sorry, love. I know how much you loved Rafael, but he was just hurting you without even knowing it. I had to take care of him, because you deserve someone better and loyal then him, and that person is,

me.

Hello everyone sorry to keep this chapter a little short, hoped you enjoyed it. Good afternoon and take care. :)