(B2) C3 Not again

~Joe P.O.V~

I don't know why her father hates her, I could feel the tension between them two and I couldn't do anything about it, the way he looks at me like he wants to kill me.

Ughh I hate Chris, I have feeling Natali is hiding something from me about him. The way he wrapped his arms around her, as if she was his. Then the jackass apologizes like he really meant it. I was waiting for dinner and trying to join in conversations, but something was off.

Natali was taking a long time, and she is a confident woman, she knows how to style and do her make-up so why is she taking a time. Leslie/ Chris girlfriend, walks up to me and talks to me.

" So how did you and Natali meet" Leslie asks, as she grabs a champagne from the waitress and hands me one.

I was about to tell her I met her at the library, but Natali wants to make it seem as if I were rich, something about that makes me wonder why she needs her fathers approval so much.

" We met at a fancy restaurant, I saw her alone and I decided to talk to her. She seemed sad and well after that we talked and became friends until both of us decided to take it to the next level" I lied.

Leslie raises her eyebrows.

" Aren't you a romantic?" She smiles.

I smiled back.

" So how did you and Chris meet?" I asked back.

She gulps on her champagne, and sighs.

" Um I guess at work. I work for him and we would eat out together and then we liked each other, it all happened to quick" She smiles and looks away.

Is Chris not her boyfriend? She doesn't seem to happy. Anyway. Wait. Where is Chris?

" Look Natali's dad may seem rough and harsh but deep down he's a nice man, and all he wants is for her to be like him, being a boss with your own business and being able to provide so much for you family. What do you work in?" She asks.

Lie again.

Hurry.

Fuck.

" I worked at that fancy restaurant where I met her, I actually bought the place like some months ago." I forced a smile.

Leslie gasps.

" Ohhh really. Oh my gosh, you-you are perfect... for Natali" She touches my hands, and looks up at me.

"We have to get going, Natali's father does not like waiting for dinner" She rolls her eyes. I pulled my hand away, and she smiles.

We arrived at the dinner table and saw Chris sitting down.

" Come here babe" He kisses Leslie and smiles at me.

" Hey Joe, so how did you and my best friend meet, she never told me about you" He asks.

Not again.

Lie. Again.

" We met at a restaurant, my restaurant" I said without giving him to much details.

He breathes in.

" Wow, that's good my man, you have a good job. I work at my father's business De LaVilla Tower, we work with Natali's father." He nods.

Hell no.

Not again.

Natali's father, will probably force Natali to get married to Chris, the douchebag that wants to fuck my girlfriend.