(B2) C1 Our New Life

~ 1 month later ~

Our love has been perfect, it has been strong and happy. I finally found my perfect match or should I say my soulmate. Now I don't feel guilty about trying to hide my true self. Instead, I have changed thanks to the strong love of Natali, I want to become a better man so soon I can become a better husband. I am just glad and relieved that I can trust Natali and that she is mine without any limits, without any obstacles, we are together forever.

I wake up and wrap my arms around Natali, giving her a sweet kiss on her cheek. She turns around and smiles at me and gives me a peck.

" Good morning baby" I nibbled on her earlobe, she moans and kisses me fiercely.

" Morning babe, I got great news. My mother wants us to come over, you are going to meet my father" She cheers. We both get up, and go to the bathroom, and brushed our teeth.

Winning your family won't be that hard, your mother practically loves me, we speak to each other all the time. There's a certain point which I get exhausted, your mother is a talker but at least we speak about interesting things. Now your father must be a tough man, he only focuses on his business and the only time I heard about him was when your mother came to rescue us, saying that she was glad he was work and didn't know about the incident.

You head into the kitchen and make some delicious pancakes and coffee, and serve them to me.

" Soo.. tomorrow we are going to meet them, well meet my father. You already met my mother of course, but I need you to give some heads up" She gulps. I pat her back and pull her hair out of her face.

" Shoot it. What is wrong? Your father, is he a difficult man to get along with?" I asked her, while I was eating my pancakes.

She bit her lips nervously as if she is deciding whether to tell me or not.

" Hey it's okay, I can handle him I am sure he will love me" I smile at her trying to cheer her up.

" No it's that my father is a picky man, he would force me or try to persuade me into marrying Rafael, because we would merge businesses, and our soon-to-be children would have their own legacy and money crap. So he might get angry because I work with you at some library and all that..." I cut her off and caress her cheek.

I know she needs me, her father is very protective of her and even though he was been trying to manipulate her she still loves him.

" Don't worry, if you want let's go shopping right now."

She arches her eyebrows, confused about my immediate response.

" Shopping, so I can get some better elegantly rich clothes, and get me a haircut that will smooth your father's nerves. Get a Rolex, and some Vuitton shirt" I joked.

She bursts out laughing and hugs me.

" First, my father hates Vuitton, he doesn't like it. He prefers Gucci and Lacoste, and second I don't want you wasting your money on some clothes, transforming yourself in to someone who you are not"

I rub her arms and smile at her.

" Fine, I will just buy some normal suits and ties and all that. And I'll buy whatever you want, but I am being serious about that Rolex, I want one" I bit her lip and she sighs, as she pushes me to the wall, closing the gap between us.

" You know how much I love you" She whispers in my ears, sending tingles down there.

" Yes, and you know I will do whatever to love you" I push her to the couch, and get on top of her and pull her shirt off, and slowly suck her skin from her neck to her belly. She arches her back and gets up.