9.PART TWO

I wake up and get ready for today day. I turn the T.V on and watch the news. I immediate saw the news coverage of Eduardo death. I waited until the reporter talked about it.

" Good morning Houston residents, yesterday policemen discovered a man dead, his name is Eduardo Jones, he was the owner of Rafeallo Ristourante, and one of the founders of the Kulture organization. He was shot in the knee and the head, policemen say they have a suspect but more information will be need for confirmation. Live is Jacqueline, who is speaking with his son."
My eyes brighten, when I hear that Rafael is already here, meaning that today he will be the next one.

" I am really sad, my father was someone, who helped others achieve their dreams. I will miss him, he is the reason I love cooking, and being able to make resturants that represents our culture. Everything happens for a reason, and I just hope that he will be okay, and that me and my mother will be able to confront anything that happen to us" He says.

Just by hearing his voice, I just wanted to throw up. You really want him to sound like a good guy, but he wasnt. Helping people? Not so sure, all he cared about was money and fame.

Well I dressed up nicely and black for Eduardos funeral, and decided to take some of my weapons. 

I arrived at the wedding and I see many people there. What a hypocrite are all of them? I bet half these people didnt even know Eduardo, or atleast liked him.

After the wedding I followed Rafeal in a taxi, and finally arrived at his house.

I hurried and went on my phone, and marked this location on my map, for later. Then I told the taxi to take me home. 

I began to pack many things, and all the injections and gun. I don't really need the injections but they will be necessary incase any witnesses or other members are with him.

~1 AM~ 

I decided that I would kill Rafael at one. I mean that time he would be in bed and no one would see me. Like who is up at 1 A.M? I decided to take a taxi and to drop me off at a parking lot. For the rest of the route I walked to Rafael's house. When I approached his house, I immediately covered my face and had my hands  with gloves, ready for the best.

His house was nothing compared to Kinley's. It didn't have a gate but it is huge, I feel tension just by walking through the garden. I try to hurry up and walk my way to all the rooms to spot Rafael.  But then I noticed a dog, and shit I was scared. But I was prepared for the worst, I thought of different perspective and being able to handle them. 

The dog was asleep but I know that one loud step, I will be fucked. So I rather just throw some chocolate and dog poison. Poor doggie,  he really should deserve a bone, but I cant have him in my way. I tippy toed over to the back porch, and crammed a needle and a key inside the door knob. After a few attempts, I finally achieved to open the door. I walked my way to the kitchen and take a knife. I walked over to rooms, and I see a girl in the room with Rafael, sleeping together. Naked. 

He really is a dumbass, I just want to kill him right now, but I don't want to harm the lady. He just makes me angry, I can imagine the pain Natali had to endure. I guess I am going to inject her with Versed. And I did. I quietly went at her and injected her on her shoulder, so that she wouldn't make a commotion. After that I inspected Rafael's room, to see incase if he had any guns around him. He had one under the bed, and I took some the bullets out and positioned the gun to where it was. Then I after that I coughed and made noise to wake him up. I see him wake up confused and shake when he saw me.

" Who the fuc-"

" I doesn't matter who I am Rafael, what matters is that I need you dead" I frighten him. I see him look over at the girl and see him shake with confusion. 

"What? What did you do to her?" He yells angrily.

" Ohh don't worry, she is fine. But you wont, you bastard." I held my knife out.

" What is it that you want? Money? I have money, lots of them."  He deals.

I just laugh at his face, and I can see that he panics even more.

" Is that what you tell the girls? Hey you want some money? I don't want your money, I just need you dead." I tell him.

" I-I why" He kept stuttering. 

I am making you nervous, aren't I? Well my plan is going smooth.

" Because you are in the way of me  loving a girl. " I say with a tone of jealousy.

" What? Me? Who?" He says shocked.

" Natali" I say with love.

I see him widen his eyes. 

" Yea, you know her, you fucking fucked her right when I felt like she was being mine!!" I yell with anger.

" Yo- you can have her. I don't really love her, she is just my sex buddy she knows it too. We aren't  serious, even though she wants too. I don't have interest in her" He says.

All I do is chuckle, he just doesn't want to die doesn't he?

" Yeah, well I have to make sure you wont be in the way, so I will kill you anyway" I say. I see him hurry over under the bed, and grabs what I believe would be his gun. He points the gun to me.

" Don't move!" He yells. I just smile, he really thinks that he will win.

I slowly walked to him, and I see him freak out.

" I will shoot" He yells.

" Go ahead" I say. 

I took one more step and he pulls the trigger, I see him close his eyes and shake.

When he opened them, I shot him in the leg.

" FUCKKK!!" He yells in pain.

I just smirk and feel powerful inside. All the pain and torture he is going through is filling my brain.

Then I shot him again but in the shoulder. I see him lay back on the bed and twinge of pain.

" Nice meeting you again Rafael" I say in a goodbye tone.

" Again?" He says.

Then I shot him in the head. 

I picked up the lady and took her to the kitchen and placed a glass full of water, and a smashed a vase on the floor near her head.

I walked back over to Rafael's room, and take out the knife and cut some of Rafael's skin. I left the knife under the bed, and poured lots of Kinley's blood under the bed, some on Rafael, and hair over the bed. Then I left the gun, out and exposed. I went back to the kitchen and placed some strands of Kinley's hair on the carpet. Then after that I left.

I hurried and took all my stuff and placed them in the killer backpack, then I threw them far away in a garabage. After that I hurried to get a taxi and ran into my room to get my suitcases. 

I went back down and I told the taxi driver to take me to the airport.

Finally I feel relieved, and it feels great. Now I am likely to be Natali's and I hope this was all worth it. 

See you today Natali, just you wait, you will be mine from now on.

Hey guys sorry for not updating soon. Love you guys, comment, vote and follow please, thanks. Enjoy the book :)