FINAL BONUS Pt. 1

~ Natalia P.O.V~ 

( The day she found about Joe and Sarah and Candace)( After they had sex in that abandoned place) 

Our hips met at a faster pace. he buries his face in my neck and kisses me. He kiss me to silence my loud moans, and  I swear he could hear my breathing as I'm about to cum, because he's going faster now. As I cum and moan into his hear, he groans, and then we lay on each other as we catch out breath.

" I love you, Joe," I say to him and kiss him.

" Baby, I have to go back to work, I need to pay rent. " He tells me.

" Yea that's okay babe. I'll drop you off, I will do some shopping" Then he kisses my forehead.

__________________________

He fucking left me.

We were in the middle of our fucking sex break in this place, and he tells me he has to 'pay the rent. I am not dumb as I look. I can read him, he's an open book to me, all his darkest secrets and desires are known to me. I can see his flaws and I can see how much he tries to cover them up, but he doesn't need to because I will fix him. He doesn't have to hide his true self from me, instead, he'll open up to me and I will love him for every little thing he has done....for me.

I drop him off at the library so he could go to his apartment. I go inside the library acting as if I'm going to work but the moment I walk in, I see he walks faster and walks past his apartment place.

I squint my eyes, wanting to see what the hell he is going to do?

I see a taxi pass by, and he gets in quickly.

He's on his phone, and I don't know why but I feel like he's going to call her.

That fucking whore, slutty bitch, who can't fucking get away from my man, my Joe, the love of my fucking life. Like she can't fucking understand Joe doesn't love her, he's just using her, and can't understand that he's fucking dating me and that I'm his girlfriend so she better back OFF!

I balled up my fists, and I smirked.

Let's see what you are up to shall we, my love?

I got in my car and hurried to catch up with the taxi. I stomped on the pedal and I saw you get off at some...hotel?

He looks around nervously as he goes in and parks somewhere close yet far so he doesn't recognize me.

Instead, I looked around at a store and bought myself some sunglasses a hat, and an umbrella just to cover my face better, and stood outside close by his window... oh and I bought some binoculars. Great store!

He's going in the room and I see him getting ropes and stuff and trying them on the bed.

I gasped.

I-Is he going to fuck her?

Then I saw him pull out a small bottle and I see it was mixed with some kind of drug? What can that be? Maybe some pills for his fucking blowing sex with her?

I growl.

And there I see that bitch, walking and smiling as she's about to enter the hotel and sleep with MY boyfriend.

He opens the door and she kisses him, and I look away not wanting to fucking pull up at the door.

They talk and then he goes into the kitchen and I see him take out some wine and a cup.

He's definitely not a wine drinker? Or maybe I don't even know him that well.

But what caught my attention is that when she was in the living room, he poured something in the drink.

Is he going to rape her or something? There's something missing in this fucking puzzle.

I walked around the building that I am in, trying to distract myself as they are kissing and all that.

I see he closes the curtains slightly, but thankfully with my binoculars that ii bought at the store, I can see better.

It's about night time and after their fucking sex, I see Sarah sleeping probably because of all the drinks and maybe of what Joe poured in her drink. I see him laying next to her and grabs her phone and goes through it.

Why is he on her phone? How does he know the passcode? What is he looking for?

It looks like he is reading something and I see him frown and looks over at Sarah who is probably fucking snoring.

I gasp.

He carries her and places her in some closet, and then grabs the tape and ties her hands and legs together. Is he kinky or what?

My core is dripping wet.

I shake my head.

He's fucking cheating on you, why are you going to like that?

He throws a fan inside and then changes.

He goes out with Sarah's phone and before he walks out of the room, he places a big fucking locker on it.

That's suspicious?

He walks out and grabs a taxi.

What the hell is going with him and Sarah?

Ohhhh I'm going to find out alright.

Look's like me and Sarah I and an important chat waiting.