5.Morning Sunshine

~ 1 AM ~ 

I decided to wake up early, because I just have to see that you are okay. I want to see your gorgeous looking body, in that bed. I am just checking up on you right? The most important things are those that are  fragile, and must be protected. And that is what I am doing I am protecting you because, right now you are weak.

I take my phone with me and walk towards your room. Your door was slightly opened, and I see you, love. You are wearing a lovely nightgown, and boy let me say you are showing a lot of skin. I can see your breasts and you hips through that shirt.  I take a picture and leave.

Fuck!!! I just really want to fuck you so bad. But I will take my time, I want to show you that I really care about you. 

I go back to the couch and went on my phone to look at Rafael's status so far. I have to wake up early again, so I can say good morning to you, surprise you with some more cooking and cleaning skills I have. Then leave so I can encounter myself with Rafael.  

 I have to make a good impression on him because I have to get rid of him. He is interested in you Natali, and I hate to compete with others, when I am the perfect one.

So when you start to feel better, I will be the chosen one, because I am the only one.

I go back to sleep and decided to rest so I can start with a good day.

~ 7 AM~ 

My phone begins ringing my alarm, so I woke up.

I went and washed my face and cleaned my teeth with some mouth wash. I went in your refrigerator and grabbed some eggs, tomato, onion and bell peppers. Then I cooked an omelet, and served you some orange juice, and cleaned all you dishes. I threw all your trash away, and sprayed some freshener. I later went and organized all your plates, and foods that were in the fridge. I opened the blinds and left the curtains open so that the sun can make my surprise seem more beautiful.

Geez, my love you really had a mess. You really are going to love me more when , I clean after you all the time.

I hear you come out your room and head into the bathroom. 

I get ready and put the food onto the table and some nice flowers into the vase. I will do anything for you, so I can be good enough for you.

I cant wait for out first date, Natali. Not the date that we had at the beach, our first date when we are dating. I will make every detail count on you love.

I hear you come out the bathroom and walk over to the kitchen.

You make a ' really' type of face, but I am still waiting for my 'thank you'.

" Wow Joe, I was supposed to be the one to cook for you, you asshole. But thank you so much!!!" You hug me, and I swear I wish we could be like this forever. 

" Well I have to go Natali, I have an appointment so I have to be on time. I will see you sometime soon?" I ask. Hoping that you will say yes.

" Yeah, maybe I will crash at your place tomorrow, and talk about Gatsby. Today I am going to see my bestfriend he is coming over at 12 I think" You make a 'kill me now' face, but I am sure nothings going to happen. You will reject Rafael, just like any other man.

I went to you and gave you a hug, when and surprised me by giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

" I really appreciate you being nice to me Joe. You truly are something special" You smile towards me.

I am literally melting right now, you fucking kissed me on the cheek!! I feel like you are already mine, " You truly are someone special", I keep repeating. 
Indeed Natali, I am someone special, I am your guardian angel, and the perfect man for you to be with.