12. First Day

This feels weird for me, falling in love again and finally caught someone's attention.  But I promise that I will be a better man, and that the old me is now gone.

I will control my emotions and demonstrate that the ferocious side of me, will never dominate me again. That I wont unleash my bad side to you, I have to seem perfect.

Cause I am not a 'maybe' I am the one.

But in order for me to be the one, I have to  make you seriously love me.

And I have a plan, so that you will never let me go.

Today I had texted Sarah to meet up at the library, yes indeed to make you jealous. Yes, I know its a low move, but this move will be the hit.

I wont flirt with her obviously, I am going to be straightforward  and tell her that me and you are dating. I will have boundaries and limits with you, love. 

Its 11:02 and Sarah still didn't come by. I see you far away from the kitchen counter smiling at me, while attending a customer. I can feel the romance already, love. 

That was when I saw Sarah from out the glass door, talking to this girl. They keep talking and talking. Her friends back was against me, she had blonde hair, and from the corner of her face blue eyes. 

Why isn't she just inviting her friend over? Does she already know I asked her to come, to humiliate her and break her heart?

When finally I saw both of them come in, but her friend hid behind the books.

I see Sarah shake and give me a fake smile, as she walks towards me.

" Hey" She says nervously.

" Hey, why don't you bring your friend over here? You ditched her" I laugh.

I see Sarah reaction changes and she lefts out a curse.

" She doesn't want to see you, she doesn't like any guy that goes out with me" Then she winks at me.

Oh no, wrong sign. No she thinks we are going out. Fuck. Didn't she understand that I wanted to talk about us, but not in that way.

" Sarah, we are just friends" I say, to make her mind clear of what we are.

She leans over and presses her boobs, trying to catch my attention.

" Yeah I know we are just friends.. with benefits" Then she sticks her tongue out and licks her lips.

I look away, because I know I can feel Natali's eyes on me, and I know she want to kill me right now.

" Yeah, well we aren't anymore. I have a girlfriend, a real girlfriend. So me and you are over" I tell her.

Her smile drops and stares at me for a while.

"I-I don't care Joe, I want you" Then she walks into the counter and kisses me.

I push her off of me and grab her wrists.

" No, I have a girlfriend and she is in here. So leave me alone, I wanted to meet up with you so that you never bother me again" I threatened her.

Sarah just laughs and takes deep breath.

" Its that girl right. Na- Na that stupid hoe, wow I am way better than her Joe, and  you know it. She wont accept the way you are Joe, but I will "

Then she gets out of my grip and pushes me against the counter and starts touching my manhood. She grabs me by my hair, and kisses my roughly.

I try and let go of her, but damnit this bitch is grabbing my hair and it hurts as shit.