11.Seek

~next morning~

I wake up early, ready and freshed for work. Yeah I know right, this is when I finally start liking my job even more. I wore a strong perfume, to see if you notice, and kind of gel my hair, so you can see that I am just perfect.

I start singing a song in my head, while I am walking down the street. I just cant stop smiling, I mean I am not used to it. I never smiled, unless it was with the Beck, but with you I don't just smile, I shine bright like I never did before.

I walk past this coffee shop and I saw the T.V display McKinley. I walked closer to the window to try and read the captions.

Last minute news: McKinley Sanpete is the suspect of Eduardo and Rafeal Jones death. Police have arrested him for the murder of the Jones.

Could my day just get any better?

 I keep dancing happily on my way to work, and once I entered I kept swinging my head everywhere to find Natali.

And there she was, cooking some food over there with a smile on her face. She just looks so tempting with that apron, and her hair pulled back exposing her beautiful radiant face.

I just keeping thinking of what she would cook to me? Waking up, walking down the stairs to find her in the kitchen with just a shirt and her apron, feeding me delicious food, just for me.

I snap out of my daydream and head over to my counter. I begin helping some customers, and once I had some free time to myself I glance over at her, for a while.

When out of nowhere I heard someone say my name.

" Hey Joe" I look at the counter to see that it was Sarah.

I widen my eyes, and start cursing inside of my head.

Fuck! You just had to ruin the moment, Sarah.

I take a big breath and talked to Sarah.

" Hey Sarah" I said forcefully.

" Hey, so want to hangout? You said you wanted to apologize about something, and I think I have been waiting for a long time" She says.

I look behind Sarah, and I see Natali staring at me confused.

" Joe" Sarah repeats my name.

" I-I sorry, yeah that would be fine." 

I look back at Natali, from the looks she is walking into the employee room crying.

" Joe?" I hear Sarah's tiny voice call my name once again.

Then out of nowhere I feel some warm lips crashing against my lips nonstop. I lightly kissed her, and halfway entered my tongue. 

Fuck! 

I have to stop myself, I love Natali, not you Sarah, but you are just so easy.

Her kisses are just flame and excitement, but nothing compared to those from my Natali.

I push Sarah off of me and speed walk over to Natali.

" See you later, got to go" I yell at Sarah.

She just huffs and walks away, like some childish girl grounded.

I walk into the employee room, and I see Natali staring down at the floor with a stern and bitter face. She was impatiently shaking her foot along the floor, and I could see her hands balled up into fists.

" Natali?" I say in a worried tone.

She looks back at me, and widen her eyes.

" Joe" Is all she let out.

" Are you okay?" I asked.

" You are seriously asking what's wrong with me, when you are with her?" She shrieks.

" Natali-she" I decided not to say anymore. I have to pretend that I don't owe her any explanations, but I can't keep going like this forever.

" She is just a friend" I say.

She turns around at me, and walks up to me.

" A friend, you honestly think that she is just your friend when she made out with you in your fucking house!!! Admit Joe, you fucking dating her, and you just want to wrap yourself around me like you did to her" She shouts at me.

I began to shake my head.

" No, I mean yes we made out, but you were with Rafael. Why would I try to go out with you when your eyes were placed on someone else?" I reasoned, hoping that she would calm down.

" Your right, I am sorry Joe. I am sorry for faking that I loved someone, but I wont be sorry that I love you" Then she grabbed me by my apron and pulled me close to her.

She bit her lip, and started kissing me intensely. I could feel the fireworks, the spark with her.

Her skin, her body, her kiss, just send electricity to my brain, and begs for more.

I pulled her waist towards me and climbed her on top of me.

This feels so good, this is just right. This is what I have yearned for, the day that I saw you Natali. 

My hand feels perfectly with your waist, and your lips just fits flawlessly with my lips.

 You were the only missing puzzle that I had to find. And now I will never let you go, because that is what a real man do, they never let their love ones go.

I grabbed her neck and kissed her jawline, I could hear her sudden gasps, and I began nibbling her ear until I felt satisfied. She runs her hands up and down my shirt and stopped her way to my thing, slightly passing her hand. 

Fuck! You just know all my right spots Natali, maybe one day I will hit yours.

She stopped and her brown eyes gazed at me.

" I love you Joe" She says.

I let out a big smile, I have been wanting to hear that come from your mouth Natali.

" I do too Natali" Then she kissed me and we continued to kiss.

I finally have you Natali, not just you, but your body, your mouth and soon everything that is yours. 

Hello everyone, tell me what you guys think of the chapter was it good? Next chapter will be wicked and twisted :0 

Hope you guys enjoy and follow me for more interesting stories ;) 

@ddistheone