Chapter 7

Sooo, chapter 6 introduced a new character. Sonia. She holds importance in the story. Missy is planning revenge. Brent's father is somehow always putting Brent in a dream. If Brent loses control and feeds he will die. Why? Because......I'm the writer shhh... :}

Cole POV

I couldn't sleep for already three days. Jeez I didn't know having a freakin mate could be a pain in the ass. I mean literally I get slapped in the ass by the damn ogre. I'm honestly surprised my family doesn't see anything wrong with the assclown. They must be blinded by stupidity; damn baboons.

For once I'm looking forward to school, that way I wouldn't see him. Brent is always following me like he’s some lost pup in a swamp. I seriously wish that there was a swamp in our backyard that way I could feed him to the alligators. Wouldn't that be great? For a really strange reason Brent has been accepted into my pack like he's a wolf himself. I have a mix feeling about it, like I'm happy but then I don't know...just feels weird having Brent as a mate.

“Good morning.” I yawned walking into the kitchen.

“It's afternoon...Cole you want boiled or scrambled eggs?” Kim asked.

I looked up to see as always she had her hair in the messiest way possible. Her hair was in a sloppy bun with hairs like a huge gorilla popping out in every direction. Her face looked like it was hit by a UFO ship. Honestly she looked like she came from outta space, with yesterday’s make up on . It’s afternoon and she looks like that, what the hell does Kale see in her? I shrugged to myself, it's not like he has a choice, after all he’s her mate...for life. Bummer.

“Make it scrambled, that way I don't have to see your messy face for so long.” I said hopping on top of the counters.

Kim poked me with a fork. “Ha ha, funny. I didn't have time to fix myself--”

“You never do.” I muttered, rolling my eyes.

She scowled whacking me on my arms with the cook spoon. “You freakin bushy gorilla keep your long ass arms to yourself.” I hissed rubbing my arms. For a girl she is pretty damn strong.

Kim raised an eye brow and went back to scrambling my eggs. I should be nicer to her since she is making my eggs....but hey she has to, I'm her little bro.

“You deserved it, you didn't let me finish.” Kim said without looking at me.

“Oh I'm sorry, what does my gorilla faced sister want, a banana?” I said laughing to myself which earned me a glare.

“Put a sock in it, Let me talk.” Kim said I felt the need to follow her orders. I hate it when she thinks she’s the alpha of her flat ass. She watched me closely, damn her she’s gunna burn my eggs.

“I'm waiting for the queen to drown me with emotional feelings.” I said when Kim looked away to tend to my now overcooked eggs.

“It's about Brent.” Kim blurted out while placing the eggs on a plate.

I raised my eye brow accepting the eggs she gave me. What on Angel's asses did he do now?

“Go on.” I said slowly taking a bite of my burnt breakfast.

“I don't know what to think Cole. I mean he's a cool kid and all but I can't help but think he will one day do something to hurt us.” Kim said warily taking a seat on the dinner table's chair.

“That he would kill us and eat us for dinner while flying around saying 'my mate, where is my mate?' in a stupid accent and start crying when he finds out that his mate never loved him. Ahhh yeah I’m so scared of the blue assed baboon.” I said in a bored tone. I don't feel like talking about him...wait. Where is everyone anyways? Its Sunday afternoon the guys and I usually play football….Ahh hell nuhh they replaced me with the tall ass ogre.