Chapter 4

yayyy 2 chapters in a day! I'm awesome :)) hehe enjoy!

Brent Pov

I had this strange dream that I was shunned by the commander, that I was falling with no wings, and I found my mate. Angels usually find their mates at a young age and because I didn't find mine, mom had set me up with Missy. Tomorrow would be our wedding which I’m not looking forward to. I’m going to live my life with a girl…Maybe I should----something warm brushed my arms distracting my thoughts. My heart started pounding, like it was ready to jump out of my chest.

I snapped my eyes open, and looked around only moving my eyes. The room was unfamiliar, it was painted a light shade of green and the right wall, my gush, was full of posters of...women showing exposure, too much exposure. I uncomfortably looked away, other than the posters the room was normal.

“Assssclown, I won't forgive....” I felt myself stiffen; Cole was in my arms sleep talking. So, everything that happened wasn't a dream. I actually found my mate.

He is like a completed puzzle piece in my arms. The small window in his room, had shown early sunlight which shined through his green curtains. The little sunlight made him look like an angel. If only he was, I would have shown him off to my world. He looked peaceful, his cheeks were flushed and his hazel brown hair was covering his petite face. What caught my gaze were his lips. Sorry counselors in High World, but I got to do this. I slowly leaned in towards the defensiveness, kissable lips. I didn't expect to get a response, when I met his plump...soft...lusciouslips. I want him more. If the counsels seen me do this, I'll be living in unicorn dung, kissing before marriage is breaking rule five. Another rule broken, I’m on the roll; I need to be awarded a metal.

His lips moved and he responded with a mouth full. It was shocking at first, but I gladly reacted, damn the kiss was hot. Giving a sweet taste, our tongues locked, sending electric through my spine. It was too short, he moaned softly while pulling away. The bizarre thing is that he was sleep kissing me, how is that possible? I feel a little shameful that I took advantage of him by stealing a kiss. But, hey I don't know when I will ever be accepted by him, seems like I had a bad first impression.

Smiling to myself I cuddled in close by him, taking in the warmth of his body. I could feel my body slowly start healing, I guess he is my medicine. Within seconds I drifted into sleep.

“Bolt, I can't believe you hurt her.” A man's voice whispered in the distance, it sounded familiar and masked with frustration. It was my father.

“Who did I hurt, father?” my voice echoed through the mist I was surrounded by thick fog. I couldn't see anything as I looked around. I couldn’t feel the ground underneath me; it felt like I was flowing in thin air.

“She wants revenge; you know she is looking for you...” His voice was bursting with anger, and sounded like he was gritting his teeth together as he spoke. He didn't answer my question though...could he even hear me?

“Where are you...?” I whispered, narrowing my eyes. The fog wasn’t in my favor, it increased dramatically the harder I tried to see.

“I had high expectations for you, but deep down I always knew you will be a failure, like your mother.” He said rustling a deep laugh that boomed endless in the mist.