Chapter 8 part 2

Hiiii!!! so sorry I kind of confused y’all by saying last chapter that I ended it weird, I didn't mean the book is going to end just the chapter ended weird lol the story just begun! ^.^

Cole pov

I groaned in annoyance because the damn alarm ring disturbed my dream. It was a pretty strange and a damn good one at the same time. I was suffocating Brent to death with my wolf growling at me to stop in background. But all of a sudden I started dreaming of Brent doing uhhh things to me…I rather not say. I still can’t believe I let him hold my hand Sunday, what if someone seen us?

Jeez since when have I become so soft? I have been avoiding him ever since, that is why I am waking up to see the chirping rats with wings near my window. Look birds no one likes it when you sing in the damn morning. 

I jumped out of bed and headed to take a quick shower. My mind isn’t with me, all I think about is how I’m going to tell my family about Brent... or am I?

Fully dressed in my plain old school uniform which is a red polo shirt and blue ripped jeans I walk down stairs as quietly as I can. I really don’t care how I dress for the boring 9 hours of torture.

“Dude, I can’t believe you said that!” Chris outburst came from the living room.

Shit, that means Brent is awake, damn Chris just has to become friends with everyone he meets.

“I didn’t mean it like that; jeez take your head out of the unicorn’s ass.” Brent replied his voice was lower than Chris’ but being a werewolf I could hear pretty clear. I wonder what they’re talking about this damn early in the freaking morning.

Without entering the living room I walked in the kitchen where the fat ass mate of my sister was just standing like a freaking statue. “Kale, are you trying to hold up gas up your ass. What are you standing there for?” I asked and Kale turned my way with a blank expression and just pointed a finger towards the living room sofa.

I turned to see that Chris and Brent were laughing and joking, they kind of looked like a love couple. My heart sank, I’m supposed to be the one sitting down next to Brent…oh oh did I just have a jealously shit kinda thought?

“Chris only laughs like that when he wants something…”Kale explained shaking his head, and started to make coffee. He was still in this bright, lime-green pajama. He is right when Chris wants something it goes after it until he gets it… shit he better not want Brent. It’s too early to fight with the dumb ass; I decided to change the subject.

“Are you trying to be some type of sunlight, because your pajama is to freakin bright?” I chuckled covering my hands dramatically.

“Dumb ass, this is the style now.” Kale said laughing when I did a disapproval expression.

“Yeah, sure it is maybe with the cave men.” I said rolling my eyes and grabbed an apple from the glass bowl near the sink. Taking a huge ass bite of my red apple I turned to see Brent standing only inches away from me, he was right in front of me. His eyes lit up bright like a little kid when he figured out how to use the potty. I swallowed hard, before I said. “Good morning.”