Chapter 8 part 1

HII!!!! so I'm going to be putting this chapter in two parts because i ended kinda weird and i didn't have time to fix it! ......

Brent POV

My back is hurting like a freaking unicorn pierced its horn in it. I feel like crap, I haven't been sleeping well. The living room couch is too small...maybe I should sneak in bed with Cole tonight. Every time I close my eyes I think of the Angel of Death. Why did she decide to come, I mean it's too soon for her to sense that a fallen angel came to earth. I told Cole not to worry but I'm having a bad feeling....

“Brent…” Cole whispered angrily.

“Brent, I know you hear me…” he continued.

“Brent! You loaf get off of me!” My mate growled from underneath me.

“No, not until you tell me where you’re going.” I replied Cole wriggled trying to escape from my hold. It was early sunrise when Cole decided to walk out the door without giving me a goodbye kiss. Fine at least a goodbye would do. He didn't tell where he was going. I don’t know about him but I don’t want him to leave me. Like yesterday he disappeared on me for 9 hours and I got stuck with William observing me and jotting down notes. I’m not letting him leave me with the crazy doctor.

“You buffoon, I don’t have to!” Cole protested, we’re on the living room floor by the way. His face is currently squashed on the tiles. Why? Because when he was about to leave I tackled him from behind. For a wolf his senses are rather weak. I undertake him faster than I thought I would. I leaned in close to his left ear and playfully bit it. Not hard that he would hurt him though. Cole started blushing.

“Tell me where you’re going.” I whispered, holding in laughter that was bubbling inside. Back in High World I would never have done this. First like I said before angels who interact with mates before marriage will be breaking rule 5. I mean, who on donkey's stupidity came up with High World’s rules. There is always work to do and no free time.

Soft footsteps came from upstairs and then a giggle erupted.

“Aww isn’t this cute.” Kim said from the stair cases. I looked up to see she was fully dressed in blue jeans and a pink blouse. Her hair fell down to her shoulders in thin curls. She's a really nice person; I don't know why everyone living with her says the opposite.

“Good morning, Kim.” I said normally as if Cole wasn’t below me yapping about how embarrassing this scene is. I disagree.

Kim smiled, “what are you guys doing This Tuesday morning?” She asked while walking to the kitchen where Kale was making coffee. I noticed Kale is the serious type, while the guys dragged me to shop for clothes on the weekend he was watching me the whole time. I don't blame him, but jeez his stares were a bit bothersome.

“Nothing, just being nosy.” I replied, on the same Cole whined, “I have to go to school.” He almost escaped from my grab, when I was busy chatting with Kim. Kim giggled taking one more glance towards us than disappeared into the kitchen.

I pressed Cole back on the ground and sat up on his back, “Where is this school?” I asked looking down at him. His hazel hair was a mess; it's not as long as mine it's just a simple boyish cut. Mine on the other hand is long, layered hair rounded around my face, with heavy bangs covering my forehead. Okayyyy, why am I thinking of haircuts when I should be paying attention to the goof underneath me. He slightly moved his face so he could see me, I smiled at him. “Sooo--” I started to say but he interrupted me.

“Get off and I will tell you where I’m going.” Cole said somewhat calmly. I held my suspensions, and got off of him anyway. As I thought he went bolting out the open door and didn’t look back when he shouted, “Sucker!”